Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I bet you guys are tired of these kinds of posts, but....

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I bet you guys are tired of these kinds of posts, but....

My only comment is don't throw out any unused pet food--give it to your local food bank. Some hungry critter will love it!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I"m the same as a couple of posts already on this thread. I feed the Fromm 4* range and have been so pleased with it. We had problems finding a supplier for a long time, and so I did a lot of research on cost etc and found that petflow was definitely the cheapest way of doing it for us. I am VERY impressed with their delivery time and I like that I can schedule my deliveries for a regualr number of weeks. We always make sure the next delivery is here well before the current bag is finished. If you think you will run out before you expected, you can go online and immediately change your delivery date to a day that is sooner. Another reason why I like the Fromm 4* is that it is for all life stages - so when we got Daddy from rescue we started to change him over to the Salmon Fromm that Maggie was on over a two week period and he is doing very well on it!!

Sorry I can't be of any more help on Merrick as I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned on this site before.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I think you would find petflow to be pretty awesome. You can always adjust your future orders (dates, times, items in cart)- and remember you pay NO SALES TAX. That is usually around $5 right there. Shipping is free on orders of $59 with our coupon code ENGLISHBULLDOG too- so don't forget to enter that! It is also one less thing you have to worry about or take care of, sometimes I forget until it arrives. They also do not charge your credit card until your order ships.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mocha Bubbles
    Likes (Received)

I agree that we want our Bullies to live long and healthy happy lifes! I feed my Mocha Natural Balance L.I formula. It is awesome! She has not ever had any skin problems and Her digestive system is regular. She thrives on this food! I also feed her carrots, eggs and yogurt just to mix it up a bit. Her coat is shiny and so soft.
    LisaMarie

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Like Lisa Marie I had great success with Samson when he was on the Natural Balance Limited Ingredients Formula, I fed him the Sweet Potato and Salmon. What made me want to change from that was the lower rated foods (even as high as 4 like Natural Balance) use ethoxyquin as a preservative, ethoxyquin is "banned from use in human food due to the belief that it is carcinogenic." Here is an article on it Ethoxyquin… Dangerous Dog Food Preservative Foods like Natural Balance, Taste Of The Wild and others will NOT commit to being ethoxyquin free. The only foods I know of that do are orijen and fromm. To me, thats important.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

i love having my food (butler's) shipped right to my door. you just plan it out a few days in advance and then set up auto delivery. it really is wonderful. i wasn't too keen on ordering food online at first either, but i am so glad that i did. it's also 20 dollars cheaper online than at the boutique pet store by my house that carries fromm.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with Merrick. I don't have a way to get Fromm close by either, and I just don't feel comfortable having it shipped. I know it's hard to decide on a food change. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

ok I think I am convinced to try petflow and fromm. now to decide which one, lol
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Real Name
    Shelly
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly
    Likes (Received)

I just ordered Fromm from Petflow last night. I got two bags of treats also, and got the free shipping. They said it will ship out today. I am also a little worried about the shipping, since you can't just stop at Petco and get it when you need it, but I signed up for the auto delivery.

I was wondering, those who do the auto delivery, How often would you say I would need a bag of food (28 lbs) if I am feeding one bullie 2 cups daily? I set it up for 4 weeks, and I know I can chnage it at any time if need be. But I'd like to have a general idea of how long that bag will last me if anyone knows.
    Shelly, owned by:
    Molly (English Bulldog), and Stretch (rescue Basset Hound/honorary bulldog)

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

When you get the bag write the date on it.

Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

I am glad you figured it out! And I am jealous of the shipping because I have to go in to order my food and then go back to the store and get it 2 weeks later. I have had trouble with my store having it on time so I bought 2 bags this time and spent $198.00 (shhh dont tell my hubby!! He doesnt get it, lol!!) but well worth having the best for my bully!!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads