Snow snow go away!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH is ready to pack her royal bags and move back to the south!

That nasty white stuff is all over again this morning and she absolutely refused to step out the door after her first foot hit the porch. It's a good thing my leg wasn't in the way when she turned and bolted for the comfort and security of her bed. (I still have a bruise on my leg from when I made that mistake back in September!)

Bruce had to go shovel a path immediately!

[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] she needs Chester to come and teach her how to play in this stuff.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yep, your going to have to move south, preferably Bradenton Florida. Vegas would love a play-mate!! It was 80* here yesterday and the same expected for today, I have the opposite problem, there are days Vegas can't be outside to play because it is to hot. In the summer months he only goes out to potty and that's it. I have to schedule indoor air-conditioned play time with my son's dog, so Vegas can play.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
over here in northern indiana we got 6" after all our big snow went away. disheartening after all that other snow went away during a small heat wave that came through last week. :( i'm so over this white stuff. :guns:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We were having a rather dry cold winter till Feb. 2 when we had that blizzard. Then we had that warm last week and got our hopes up..... till Sunday when we got another 6" of wet crap and another 4" last night. Now it hardly looks like anything melted last week.

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]... I used to have a hotrod friend that lived in Brandenton. He was building the most amazing Tbucket you could imagine.... wonder if he ever finished it. I don't think you will get Lari to move there unless you can get rid o the bugs. ;)

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester says.. it's fun to put your face in it, then blow out your nose. And then when Princess is done.. she can enjoy a "snow cone". however, if she really doesn't want to be a snow-baby, Bruce and Lari should continue to carry her and keep "paw touching the snow", to an absolute minimum!!! :lol:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
the snow has finally melted up here where i am in mass (i know I just jinxed it!!), but Guinness hasn't seen grass in the yard before and looked at it as if to say what the hell is this and where the white stuff go that covered this place before

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I agree ... GO AWAY SNOW!!! We too had a mini heat-wave last week when it hit the high 50s, and then on Monday night we got hit by a good 7" and then more over night!! I WANT SUMMER NOW!!! :angry:

L

Lucy-licious

I too would like some nicer weather, we missed the recent snow that hit the east side of England, but most days its soooo cold I'm scraping ice off my car windscreen every morning before I go to work :( and if its not frozen and icey the rain is hard and the wind biting. I hate being cold and would emigrate to a warmer climate tomorrow. The only problem with that idea is that I have red hair and pale, fair skin so cant stand the sun for long either :lol:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It's too hot .......... damn did I just say that out loud ..............:ashamed:

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Phew I was confused for a sec....started reading the first post and didn't pay any attention to the date. I started to freak a bit...snow in August! Sorry blonde moment :whew:

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
Lol I knew he was in WI but I thought no freekin way did they get snow today!

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Nope no snow today, but apparently it could get down to the upper 50's tonight....so much for hot August nights. :blink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.