OMG he ATE my glove!!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
OMG! That's amazing! Thank goodness he threw it up. I would think he'd be really hungry after all this! I guess I'm glad my girls sleep in their crates.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION], Vegas DOES sleep in his crate every night!! He must have found it on the floor beside my bed with out me knowing when we got up the next morning.

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
VEGAS :LMAO:! Glad he threw it up :whew:! Bella always goes after my children's toys. We have a playroom attatched to the living room and keep it blocked off so that she doesn't get the toys. Rules are that all the toys stay in the playroom or Bella will eat them and get sick....well, we all know how well 3 and 4 year olds listen :rolleyes:! Something always ends up coming in the living room and Bella is right there to snatch it when it hits the floor. Luckily, I am usually right there to jump up and fish it from her mouth (who knew they had so many hiding places in there? It sometimes take a while for me to finally find it!). She's pretty good about not getting into the bathroom trash, but my crazy puggle is attracted to any and all things gross. She eats cat poop out of the litter box on a regular basis, used to eat holes in the crotch and butt of our underware, would enialate(sp?) and spread a dirty diaper in a matter of a minute, and likes to get into the girly treats in the bathroom :eek:. So of coarse when she dumps the girly treats onto the floor, Bella is right there to help hide the evidence....she's just trying to protect her Big Sis from getting in trouble :p. What a bad influence she is on my innocent Bella ;). Bella is also obsessed with eating crayons. I think she's trying to poop a rainbow!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This thread is so funny!!! Daddy and my two miniature schnauzers are all obsessed with dirty underwear ... my daughters room is a demolition site most of the time so she has a whole collection of underwear which is now semi-crotchless!!! Daddy also has a thing for socks and if anybody leaves the door of the laundry room open he bee-lines for it and usually comes out with one in his mouth that he has managed to fish out of the laundry basket. We do currently have one sock missing that was last seen disappearing downstairs in Daddys mouth. This has yet to be found ... so I'm really hoping he didn't swallow it!! :pray:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
lol@ everyone! i am so spoiled, butler has no interest in anything but his toys.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION].....THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!! LOL

Lkane0322

Nov 27, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
My Bailey ate a sock. No one believed me and said i was imagining things! 1 week later and $1,500.00 later, it was removed by the vets office! Could have been bigger trouble though! Most expensive sock i ever had!

Also, Bailey has knocked over the laundry and ate underwear, but always throws them up. yuck!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.