Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=1859]Hidapriscila[/MENTION], Welcome to the site and as you can already see, you will find many things in common with us, This is my first experience with Vegas eating something. And it sounds like you have a lot to share having two bullys!! So welcome Pricilla, Humphrey and Lily!!!

I second that!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
:whew: sure glad he is fine. i can't count how many times i have chased Bullet through the house to retrieve a sock from his mouth! :angry: my thinking that bulldogs are slow is LONG gone...that booger can book it through the house and cut corners to get away from me. :crazy:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION], USUALLY he loves dirty underware either mine or Joe's, he is not paticular, but in this case he got my glove, with the undies I catch him and take them away, being just the two of us I use a laundry basket instead of a hamper, it is just the right height for Vegas to reach in, but the glove was a surprise to me!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I have a male that used to eat socks and hot pads. Everything would come out in a couple of days, the other end of course. The stuff always looked like he had twisted it tight to get all the juice out of it. yuk. a few time i had to pull the stuff out he would run around the yard trying to shake it loose. One time he snatched $50 that came out the other end too. If he could reach it, he would eat it. Glad he grew out of that stage. He was a real pain in the butt. :lol: Glad to hear everyone has survived.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], Vegas is 20 months it is not like he is a puppy, this is the first thing he has ate, THAT I KNOW OF, well I have had to pick dingle berry's off his butt, because he eats my hair on the floor and his poop gets stuck with my hair hanging out his butt!! I am just glad it came out!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Growing up our Bulldog Richard swallowed a bone my mom gave him, swallowed it whole. The vet said to look for it, and a day later it passed, he had a hard time, but it passed. Never again did he get a round steak bone.

Now Abby will eat things: she will suckle on a stuffed animal and if she gets a piece off, she eats it. Stuffing! and other stuff I will NOT mention on here. We just learn to keep our bathroom door closed!!!!!!!!!!:blah: We really never know when she ate it, she passes it fairly quickly and that is when we realize it was digested.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], are you talking about Tampons/Kotex??? My doberman's use to get mine, how GROSS!! we lived in the country and had a septic system, so I could not flush!! I would wake up and it looked liked it had snowed!!, they also loved my boys dirty diapers I learned the HARD way to keep the bathroom door closed!!, Thank God, I had a hysterectomy at 36 (I am now 47) and don't have to deal with that, because I am SURE Vegas would :luv: it!!! The dirty underware about puts me over the edge!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION], USUALLY he loves dirty underware either mine or Joe's, he is not paticular, but in this case he got my glove, with the undies I catch him and take them away, being just the two of us I use a laundry basket instead of a hamper, it is just the right height for Vegas to reach in, but the glove was a surprise to me!

Well I feel better then cuz Cutty is an underwear boy also. Even clean ones, go and figure. Maybe cuz he knows what they are? Anyhow he did at some point swallow a pair of my chonies and I had no clue until one day he gagged it up. Talk about scary! I know how you feel thats for sure. I make a point to not allow them to be out either because of this but all I can think is I must have dropped a pair while doing laundry. These bullies are vacuums! In fact Cutty loves tissue like crazy and the other day I made a sandwich and you know how there is that wax paper between the cheese slices? It fell on the ground and as fast as Cutty could get to it, it was gone. He didnt try to chew it cuz he saw me about to bust him, straight inhaled the dang thing. Ugh...

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], are you talking about Tampons/Kotex??? My doberman's use to get mine, how GROSS!! we lived in the country and had a septic system, so I could not flush!! I would wake up and it looked liked it had snowed!!, they also loved my boys dirty diapers I learned the HARD way to keep the bathroom door closed!!, Thank God, I had a hysterectomy at 36 (I am now 47) and don't have to deal with that, because I am SURE Vegas would :luv: it!!! The dirty underware about puts me over the edge!!

Oh gross yes,you said it, I didn't. I had a hysterectomy also, so I can't get blamed when she gets one. We have a septic and can't flush, just gross.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Vegas lucked out with that glove! Ruggles had a beanie baby, wormie, in his stomach for a month. I'd hear him puking at night, would run through the house yelling "leave it" but it was always re-eaten by the time I got out there. Finally it was just getting light when he puked and I saw wormie. Of course he had eaten it again but I called the vet and took him out for a forced puke.

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
i'm rolling around laughing over here reading this (because he is ok and is not harmed). This is def something my knucklehead would do too, just glad Vegas is ok!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
only on EBN do you share all the gross and private moments. :D

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Soooo glad Vegas is okay! I'm sitting over here thinking how lucky I am ... The few times socks have ended up on the floor within Chunk's reach were times when I was carrying a very full laundry basket ... he picked them up and brought them to me! I think I better knock on some wood right now ...

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion's stinky bears are not made for bulldog sucking. The other day I gave her one after her and Vegas decapitated her current one. She was sucking on it for an hour (upstairs) when she came downstairs bouncing the bear on each step. I saw that one of the hand paws was missing, so I put it into the "mend" pile. I never even thought to look for it, thinking it was upstairs in the rocking chair. Well, two days later my mil said Orion threw up a bear paw. I'm not sure if she sucked it off and swallowed it the two days before, or if she found it and tried to suck on it that day and accidentally swallowed it. I didn't have time to worry about it since I didn't know it had happened. Thankfully Vegas threw it up and thankfully Orion threw it up. Is there anything they won't put in their mouths?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.