USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: OMG he ATE my glove!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @desertskybulldogs, what is that response right after I posted, the second one???? that says # ADS????
    The answer to that is in the 4 Paw members lounge!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@BruceP, I am putting it in the mail, so you can see if it fits you, if it does please send it back!! (There might be some dog food and baby carrots attached, just brush them off!! ) It might smell a little so please wash before mailing it back!!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Hidapriscila, Welcome to the site and as you can already see, you will find many things in common with us, This is my first experience with Vegas eating something. And it sounds like you have a lot to share having two bullys!! So welcome Pricilla, Humphrey and Lily!!!
    I second that!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullet {booboo}
    Likes (Received)

sure glad he is fine. i can't count how many times i have chased Bullet through the house to retrieve a sock from his mouth! my thinking that bulldogs are slow is LONG gone...that booger can book it through the house and cut corners to get away from me.
    Amy

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@Momma2Bullet, USUALLY he loves dirty underware either mine or Joe's, he is not paticular, but in this case he got my glove, with the undies I catch him and take them away, being just the two of us I use a laundry basket instead of a hamper, it is just the right height for Vegas to reach in, but the glove was a surprise to me!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

I have a male that used to eat socks and hot pads. Everything would come out in a couple of days, the other end of course. The stuff always looked like he had twisted it tight to get all the juice out of it. yuk. a few time i had to pull the stuff out he would run around the yard trying to shake it loose. One time he snatched $50 that came out the other end too. If he could reach it, he would eat it. Glad he grew out of that stage. He was a real pain in the butt. Glad to hear everyone has survived.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@Sherry, Vegas is 20 months it is not like he is a puppy, this is the first thing he has ate, THAT I KNOW OF, well I have had to pick dingle berry's off his butt, because he eats my hair on the floor and his poop gets stuck with my hair hanging out his butt!! I am just glad it came out!!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Growing up our Bulldog Richard swallowed a bone my mom gave him, swallowed it whole. The vet said to look for it, and a day later it passed, he had a hard time, but it passed. Never again did he get a round steak bone.

Now Abby will eat things: she will suckle on a stuffed animal and if she gets a piece off, she eats it. Stuffing! and other stuff I will NOT mention on here. We just learn to keep our bathroom door closed!!!!!!!!!! We really never know when she ate it, she passes it fairly quickly and that is when we realize it was digested.

Always with me

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@Bella'sMom, are you talking about Tampons/Kotex??? My doberman's use to get mine, how GROSS!! we lived in the country and had a septic system, so I could not flush!! I would wake up and it looked liked it had snowed!!, they also loved my boys dirty diapers I learned the HARD way to keep the bathroom door closed!!, Thank God, I had a hysterectomy at 36 (I am now 47) and don't have to deal with that, because I am SURE Vegas would it!!! The dirty underware about puts me over the edge!!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

@Momma2Bullet, USUALLY he loves dirty underware either mine or Joe's, he is not paticular, but in this case he got my glove, with the undies I catch him and take them away, being just the two of us I use a laundry basket instead of a hamper, it is just the right height for Vegas to reach in, but the glove was a surprise to me!
    Well I feel better then cuz Cutty is an underwear boy also. Even clean ones, go and figure. Maybe cuz he knows what they are? Anyhow he did at some point swallow a pair of my chonies and I had no clue until one day he gagged it up. Talk about scary! I know how you feel thats for sure. I make a point to not allow them to be out either because of this but all I can think is I must have dropped a pair while doing laundry. These bullies are vacuums! In fact Cutty loves tissue like crazy and the other day I made a sandwich and you know how there is that wax paper between the cheese slices? It fell on the ground and as fast as Cutty could get to it, it was gone. He didnt try to chew it cuz he saw me about to bust him, straight inhaled the dang thing. Ugh...

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

@Bella'sMom, are you talking about Tampons/Kotex??? My doberman's use to get mine, how GROSS!! we lived in the country and had a septic system, so I could not flush!! I would wake up and it looked liked it had snowed!!, they also loved my boys dirty diapers I learned the HARD way to keep the bathroom door closed!!, Thank God, I had a hysterectomy at 36 (I am now 47) and don't have to deal with that, because I am SURE Vegas would it!!! The dirty underware about puts me over the edge!!
    Oh gross yes,you said it, I didn't. I had a hysterectomy also, so I can't get blamed when she gets one. We have a septic and can't flush, just gross.

Always with me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads