GAME: Have you ever?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HYE - pretended to sleep in your bullies bed?

No, I'm too tall and lanky. Wouldn't fit if I tried; but my stinker regularly gets a nap or night in mine once in a while Zzzz, especially if the wife is out of town.

HYE... talked your way out of a Speeding ticket?

Sure have... and boy was I lucky the trooper was in a good mood!!! Doing 75 in a 50.

HYE... participated in an auction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
:police:That must have been some kind of smooth talking Christine :whew:, maybe my teenage boys need to put you on retainer.

HYE... participated in an auction?

Yes - used to go to a Government agencies one; it was quarterly I think, all kinds of stuff from old / used trucks of all sorts, different types equipment to stuff seized by LEO's. I bid and came close on some generators, mud hog pumps and big propane space heaters but there was always a lot of competition and I was just trying to get extras and looking for a deal so never got anything.

HYE.. just got up and walked out of a sit down restaurant because the service was so bad or food was taking way too long?

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Yes, We were at a pollo loco once at ~ 7:00 PM, it was raining. They stopped cooking and is now serving chicken that was cooked 30 minutes ago so no longer fresh. It seems like they are getting ready to call it quits for the night. They normally close at 9 something so they are now serving leftover chicken. I said no to that and left.

HYE - been to an office or home with a picture of a guy in a wall and commented to the lady of the house when her son is returning from the military and she responds that that is her husband not her son?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.