The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Recently had been buying through a local pet store until the store closed then started buying from Tisol a large pet store here in Canada. Tisol will no longer be carrying FROMM and the only other pet stores i have found thus far charge over half of what we were paying for 1/3 a bag. May have to transition to another food
East Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
I order online, usually cheapest option, right to my door. Don't know if that works for Canada.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I live in Ontario, and RENs Pet Depot, and Global Pets both carry Fromms. I'm not sure if that is the case in Vancouver.

OP
schimpfy

schimpfy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I live in Ontario, and RENs Pet Depot, and Global Pets both carry Fromms. I'm not sure if that is the case in Vancouver.

Thanks however have not heard of either stores, really Love Fromm just hard to find especially the large bags helps with my budgeting

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Ron, which Pet Stores or Dog Food Retailers do you have out West? Make a list of all the stores where you live and then google them to see which brands of food they carry and see if there is a location near you. You can also call the
1-800 number on the Fromms Bag, or find it on line and ask them if there is a retailer near you that carries Fromms. I can't look at my bag, because I pour the bag into a storage container, and throw away the bag, so I don't have one.

Here is a couple of links that I found on line

Find a store that carries Fromm - Fromm Family Foods
"
frommfamily.com › retailers

Mobile-friendly - Find an independently owned Fromm Family Foods retailer in your area.

http://www.champlainpets.com/product-category/dog-foods/fromm-dog-foods/

Fromm - Online Pet Store in Vancouver

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Recently had been buying through a local pet store until the store closed then started buying from Tisol a large pet store here in Canada. Tisol will no longer be carrying FROMM and the only other pet stores i have found thus far charge over half of what we were paying for 1/3 a bag. May have to transition to another food
East Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Where to Buy | Tri-Natural Products

I found this on the Fromm web-site, not sure if you already found this but I hope it helps. Once you find a kibble that works, avoid switching if at all possible… From Fromm website " We apologize that you are unable to find a conveniently located retailer in your area. Our retail network is continually growing; so we would suggest that you check back frequently on our web site’s retailer locator to see if there are any new stores in your area. We also have a number of online retail partners which may be a good solution until we have a retailer in your area. "

btw, LOVE the title to this thread - couldn't resist reading it, so then of course I had to google for you :smoochwink:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Thanks however have not heard of either stores, really Love Fromm just hard to find especially the large bags helps with my budgeting

Ron did you try Amazon.ca was just a thought , does Fromm have a web site to let you know where you can get it in your area maybe or even call them if they have a 1-800 #
Were the same Bud with 5 dogs we want quantity in large bags of what ever we buy

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Hi Ron, which Pet Stores or Dog Food Retailers do you have out West? Make a list of all the stores where you live and then google them to see which brands of food they carry and see if there is a location near you. You can also call the
1-800 number on the Fromms Bag, or find it on line and ask them if there is a retailer near you that carries Fromms. I can't look at my bag, because I pour the bag into a storage container, and throw away the bag, so I don't have one.

Here is a couple of links that I found on line

Find a store that carries Fromm - Fromm Family Foods
"
frommfamily.com › retailers

Mobile-friendly - Find an independently owned Fromm Family Foods retailer in your area.

http://www.champlainpets.com/product-category/dog-foods/fromm-dog-foods/

I obviously did not read this before I posted…brain dead lately! :goodpost::stupid:

OP
schimpfy

schimpfy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Managed to find a Fromm carrier not close to home but close to where i play pool they just started carrying about 4 days ago got out of the hospital picked up a small bag and placed order for a large next week. Here is hoping it works out, also asked about Julius K9 harnesses and said he was looking into getting some as he wants one for his dog. Thank you all for your replies am happy to continue with Fromm

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We order it online from Chewy

Most Reactions