LukeM

Oct 13, 2015
Houston, Texas
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Goomba
Hey guys,

So Goomba just recently switched to Fromm puppy gold and she seems to like the food, however it's giving her a little diarrhea... I've tried pumpkin and it seems to be helping with making her turdlets a little more solid. The only problem is getting her to eat it! You guys should see her face when she gets it in her mouth :p

Anyways, do you guys have any suggestions?
Heres a pic of her eating off the floor... She doesn't really like to eat out of her bowl :no: image.jpeg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have seriously never heard of a dog turning down the pumpkin… Lol Did you do a slow switch?!! I usually start the switch over 1/4 cup at a time very gradually to keep from getting loose stools. The only thing I would suggest is giving him smaller amounts of the pumpkin, say a 1/2 tsp at a time.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow, she's one picky gal! I don't think you need to give a lot of it for it to work, maybe mix her kibble in it? But that may mean a messy floor though!

She looks like such a diva, so very cute!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think this is the first time I heard of a bully refusing pumpkin.... wow! Maybe freeze it in ice cube trays?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.