Eek - Did I hear something?

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
My vet JUST suggested using this today… Wally has been acting aggressive, and she suggested trying it. I would be curious to know if it works for you, I'm going to order it as well.

I hope we both have success with this [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]

I was debating on getting the collar to try since it would be on him at all times. But it was a little more expensive, so I wanted to try the spray first. I am still debating on taking Frank with me up to Michigan for thanksgiving. It's a 6 hour car ride, and my parents have a very dominant sheltie who lords over frank whenever I take him. So I'm going to see how well he reacts to the DAP spray and then consider the collar if the spray actually works.

let me know how wally does!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I hope we both have success with this @ddnene

I was debating on getting the collar to try since it would be on him at all times. But it was a little more expensive, so I wanted to try the spray first. I am still debating on taking Frank with me up to Michigan for thanksgiving. It's a 6 hour car ride, and my parents have a very dominant sheltie who lords over frank whenever I take him. So I'm going to see how well he reacts to the DAP spray and then consider the collar if the spray actually works.

let me know how wally does!

I ordered the collar per what the vet suggested… Amazon.com : Adaptil Constant Companion Calming Collar, Large : Pet Supplies

Not really a fan of collars on bullies, but I stay home w/him all day anyway. I only ordered one of them, after reading the many reviews it seems that some dogs respond to it and others do not. We will have to see...

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
I ordered the collar per what the vet suggested… Amazon.com : Adaptil Constant Companion Calming Collar, Large : Pet Supplies

Not really a fan of collars on bullies, but I stay home w/him all day anyway. I only ordered one of them, after reading the many reviews it seems that some dogs respond to it and others do not. We will have to see...

I had to get a barking collar for one of my guys, and I didn't want something that shocked, and I didn't want something that made a noise (as I didn't want to affect both dogs because one of them barked.) The solution was a citronella spray burster. It works great, so I can only imagine if the solution is effective, then it will be a great delivery. Hopefully your dog doesn't learn like mine that when the collar is OFF he can exhibit bad behavior, and is a model citizen when it goes ON.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.