Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
This is how Bella lets me know she has to potty. She sits nicely on the landing of the basement steps. I mean, who could miss this? LOL ;)

Sometimes, she'll go to the front door steps, but she still sits quietly. Sometimes, if I don't have sight of her, I get nervous.

How does your dog let you know it's potty time?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 81

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Since we live on the 17th floor in an apartment, we're on a strict schedule so they usually don't show me, they just expect to be taken out at certain times.
If i'm late though, Wellie will walk over to the door, then to me..lol..

Problem is, when we're up at the house on the weekends, it throws them off since they're in and out all day long. So Monday's become a pain.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is too damn cute.... I want to come steal her!!

Lambeau is the same way.... he goes and sits at the top of the basement stairs, no bark, no noise, just waits -- if we do not notice it, he does as Wellie does... walks over to us and then back to the stairs. Cheli will come jump on our lap and put his face in ours with a look of 'YO, I gotta take a piss' .

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Since we got our doggy door, Winnie just goes out whenever she needs to go. If the slat is in the doggy door so they can't get out, she will sit there and do a little whine and look at me. The doggy door is great though--although with three dogs, I'm not getting as much exercise as I used to get!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
What a sweet baby, I just love that Bella. We need more pics!! :yes:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus will go to the back door and sit. Frankie must have been walked at his old house because he will full on jump on the FRONT door and bark, then look at us. I will say to him, "do you have to make pee pee"? and he will then run to the BACK door. So silly.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.