Dog Food Storage

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION], what about keeping it in the bag and putting it in the container? I posted earlier that I have not had this problem, but the inside of the bags have a waxy covering so maybe that would help? I keep Vegas's bag a good 10 days after I open from learning from a post a few months ago.

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION], what about keeping it in the bag and putting it in the container? I posted earlier that I have not had this problem, but the inside of the bags have a waxy covering so maybe that would help? I keep Vegas's bag a good 10 days after I open from learning from a post a few months ago.

Yes, that's another idea - to make it harder in case anything is trying to get in - plus I think the bags have a zip lock up at the top.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow i feel awful after reading all these posts of keeping food in a container... all my life we have always kept the dog food in the bag and never had a problem.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
wow i feel awful after reading all these posts of keeping food in a container... all my life we have always kept the dog food in the bag and never had a problem.

Yes you should be ashamed for not treating your bully and his food in the correct way .... Lex is obviously mis-treated and needs to come and live with me where he can be fed from a plastic air-tight container!! :lol: When can I expect his arrival????? :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.