bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
After a long 5 weeks Radar is home. He did really well at training and his impulse control is much better, still need to transition it to home but we can and we will. The trainer will be coming to our house as much as we need her, to make sure everything is good here. It was a long 5 weeks but I am so glad that we did it. Can't believe how much of his hair grew back while he was gone. We did a little training when we got home but needed some outside time it's beautiful uploadfromtaptalk1445800838571.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Such great news and Radar looks wonderful.
Can't imagine how long the time seemed to be
without him! Thank you for this update & pic.
Continued blessings & God's favor on all :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: HOME sweetie!

We did this with Banks when she was about 6 mths old.... she was gone for a week and then we had the trainer at our house for several sessions. Give him hugs for us

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh that would have been so hard five weeks without him, so glad it has helped

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wishing you much success! Pls keep us up to date on his progress. He's now known as one of ebn's adorable misfits. :giggle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
After a long 5 weeks Radar is home. He did really well at training and his impulse control is much better, still need to transition it to home but we can and we will. The trainer will be coming to our house as much as we need her, to make sure everything is good here. It was a long 5 weeks but I am so glad that we did it. Can't believe how much of his hair grew back while he was gone. We did a little training when we got home but needed some outside time it's beautiful View attachment 92581

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How is he making out getting around? Any issues?

OP
bengardradar

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
How is he making out getting around? Any issues?

He is doing really well on 3, some things are more difficult then others and he still has his stumbles once in awhile but overall he is getting around fantastic, better then I ever thought possible.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am so happy to hear Radar is home and doing well. Your love and devotion to his care is making all the difference.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
awwwwe Welcome home Radar, we missed you around here. You are so cute. :heartsign:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online