Lockjaw JUST PEED ON ME!!!! OMG!!!!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
WHAT?!! Really?!? I'm sitting on the floor with him and Penny- he keeps buggin her, so I keep getting onto him - telling him to stop, move and seperate them. After about a good 10 mins of this, they stopped and left one another alone. I sat up against the couch with my legs out, he walks over to me, stands over my leg and PEES- looking RIGHT at me!!!! He hasn't peed in he house in 2 weeks!! On top of that Penny popped in her crate today as well- her weekly poop quota has been filled! Omg! I need these babies to be completely potty trained. :w00t:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant :facepalm2::walk:

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Think Cali was right , if you were on the floor the one dog going at the other that was his or her last choice to let the other dog know this is mine
We have been going thru this with Dakota and Rosie
Rosie is 13 weeks old and has very little idea of the doggie rules non of human rules lol
So Rosie wanders over too Dakota,s crate and snifs around checks things out and Dakota is not happy at all about that , next thing I see is Dakota go in his crate a Pee on his blankets in the crate .
So the Pee war begins , Dakota is saying THAT is mine and you can tell NOW

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I swear I am not laughing :yes: I guess he was showing you what he thought of your instructions!

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I swear I am not laughing :yes: I guess he was showing you what he thought of your instructions!

I honestly think he was mad because I wouldn't let him bother Penny. Little punk! Lol- I was kind of in a state of shock! Like "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" Then my daughter comes downstairs and just laughs at me. Lol

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Funny but not cool.

One of mine, Wellie, peed right in front of a Pit while eyeing him the entire time. This was after he tried attacking the pit.
We know he was doing it to show him who's boss.

I think lockjaw is trying to tell you he's boss. Hope it was a one time thing and won't happen again.

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Funny but not cool.

One of mine, Wellie, peed right in front of a Pit while eyeing him the entire time. This was after he tried attacking the pit.
We know he was doing it to show him who's boss.

I think lockjaw is trying to tell you he's boss. Hope it was a one time thing and won't happen again.

I definitely think it was somethings along those lines. He definitely has a special stubbornness about him. I immediately got onto him and took him outside. You have to be very dominant with him- especially when it's dewing with something he wants to do but shouldn't be doing. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes, he is telling you that he 'owns' you and is the boss, not you. i would go back to basics with him and be very diligent (all humans in home) with his rules and limits

If not using it, you may want to incorporate 'nothing in life is free',,,, very easy training method

raghu

Jan 7, 2015
India
Country
India
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Never happened with my EB. She usually uses the open terrace or the bathroom to do her business.

During puppy training, this is what I did. When she tried peeing in the living area, caught her in the act and immediately carried her to the terrace.
Command "NO" when catching her and carrying her. Watch her do her thing in the terrace and praise her.

My male boxer did try peeing on my leg (a few times) and once on my amplifier.
Same technique, but no carrying. Yanked his collar and walked him out to the terrace.
This guy did start peeing on the bed posts (wooden legs) the first couple of weeks when our EB came home.
Classic marking behavior.

In India, we don't have carpets or hardwood floors. Only vitrified tiles for floor.
Beds are not box beds, but cots with wooden legs. So clean up is real easy.

Hope this helps.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Lol im sure he was proud of doing it too. mine "marks" other dog owners but never me. He hasn't done it for awhile tho. It's a dominant thing, i agree with the others.

Members online

No members online now.