Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Paranoid also....

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella Cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: To Paranoid also....

I completely understand and think that alot of good ideas have been given above . I haven't had this situation arise with Bella yet but my daughter(4 1/2 yrs old) has been talking about overnights lately and I'm like "sure, they can come here!" But then there is the akward convo that will inevitabley come up when the parents start wondering why their kids are to be trusted at your house but not yours at theirs? :bust:

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Nope.. I think you are being like many of us!! Case in point - I let Chester out in the morning and the darn stinker sometimes will NOT come in the house. Rather than leave him out there while I dry my hair - I go in late to work (and can I add.. this sitting in front of the garage, staring out at the street - whether it be 7am or 10pm..is getting old )
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I wouldn't let my dogs go over there alone .... so you are definitely NOT paranoid. I would insist on being there .... but come up with a really good excuse why I did so as not to embarass either myself or the neighbour!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads