New brand?

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
So Brett and Logan seems to get bored of their dog food now. They on Fromm Pork and Peas. Tried lamb and lentils but Brett's tear stains got worst and also beef frittata. Logan used to gobble it down now it's just blah for both. Should I switch them to different brand? I know if it ain't broke don't fix but just seems they just bored off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Any toppers? Yogurt

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Stinkers.... I'd let it be as long as they are eating

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I switch it up for Bentley as he is now on Fromm's Chicken and something. He too has been on the Beef Frittata and Pork and peas. I also add some boned chicken to their dishes. Yogurt in evening as an ice cream treat.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I so regret buying Lamb and Lentil. It really messed up Bella. It gave her horrible tear stains, and it made her lick her paws like crazy. I'd stick with what's working, not causing any problems with your little ones.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
I so regret buying Lamb and Lentil. It really messed up Bella. It gave her horrible tear stains, and it made her lick her paws like crazy. I'd stick with what's working, not causing any problems with your little ones.

I do too. Brett's got worst [emoji20] because of it. Now he's back on Pork and Peas I hope it clears up. Read someone's said about Earthborn Holistic Meadow and said it cleared up the tear stains and less shedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=14618]2bulldogsstuff[/MENTION] Try the FROMM Whitefish and Potato. Henri is a picky eater and was not all that happy with the Pork and Peas either, plus I wanted to get him off chicken since he gets red on his belly some. The Whitefish and Potato does not have chicken and hs is scarfing it up, even without his canned food fixed in. So we will see how long that last.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
We go thru this with Diva almost every 2 months , drives me nuts up here not a ton of choices , we moved her this week too GO Chicken turkey trout and now know to start looking for another she is finicky with her food always has been . Diva at age 11 I do not need a allergy issue

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online