Got quite a Scare Pork Chop

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I got quite a scare when I got home from work yesterday ( Friday). I noticed Miss Pork Chop's anal area bleeding and plus, did diarrhea on the kitchen floor ( not like her to do). I dropped everything and cleaned her up before we rushed to the vet.

She was in good spirits on the drive. The vet checked her . It was re- bound of a previous anal gland eruption. The vet expressed her anal glands and gave her two meds antibiotics and a neosporin type med for the anal area. Also , synacore for her diarrhea.

She 's recovering after her traumatic experience a team to hold her down during the examination and the shaving of her behind. She didn't like it on bit. She's a brat , after all that she looked at me with a smile on her face and doing the wiggle butt.

Touched my heart on the way home , she was just looking at me with a big smile like " saying, thank you mommy , I feel relieved".

I love my baby to pieces and what a scare she gave me. We need to go back in a week for follow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor sweet girl, I'm glad she's feeling better and it wasn't too serious. It must have been scary to see the blood.
Feel better Miss Pork Chop.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So glad you caught it early and got her all happy and wiggly again!

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, it got me scared wondering what is this? When I saw the blood. I was relieved as well , it wasn't a serious thing.
I love the wiggle butt .

Thank you all for the get well wishes[emoji4] so far , everything is looking good and doing exactly what the vet said even compressions hard to believe she was ok with the cold compressions not sure how she would react to hot compressions. He didn't say , hot or cold all he said was do compressions.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh the scares these bullies give us..glad she's doing better

Yes, very true. Even worse, she's my first dog and still learning about EBD.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.