Any ideal what could be causing this on her fur??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Has anyone used Bravecto and if so how did you BD react? I am really nervous having given it to my pup..before reading up on it online..any help would be great.

someone here uses it.... can't remember --- ugh!
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=7457]nycbullymama[/MENTION] --- do you remember the member that uses this product?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I use it.

Haven't had any issues. One of mine did throw up once a few hours after he took it but I can't say for certain it was the Bravecto or something else.
Other than that, no issues. They're both doing fine on it.

Since I'm on the east coast, the last dose I gave was in September which last through the middle of December. I'll start again at the end of March.

OP
N

Neil Gomes

Jul 16, 2015
Bay Area California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I use it.

Haven't had any issues. One of mine did throw up once a few hours after he took it but I can't say for certain it was the Bravecto or something else.
Other than that, no issues. They're both doing fine on it.

Since I'm on the east coast, the last dose I gave was in September which last through the middle of December. I'll start again at the end of March.
Thanks for the info...That makes my feel a tad better. :yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The vet had ordered Bravecto for Wally, but I never gave it to him. We use Sentinel for heart worms and since I get the yard treated for fleas/ticks I just stopped giving Wally any flea meds. Wally DID have demondex mange, and I decided to go with the dips because it was spreading. You can also use Advantage Multi for worms/fleas/ticks for some reason it helps stop the spread of mites. We gave Wally that for about a year after his treatments, but honesty the smell of it bothered me (I have allergies) so that was why we discontinued w/it.

Members online

No members online now.