BEST FOOD FOR BULLDOG PUPPY!

Oh Georgia

Sep 19, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Okay guys, so Im pretty new at this whole Bulldog thing with Georgia. She is getting so freaking big too. :( I had to switch her food because the one she was having wasn't sold in my area. So I went ahead and got Royal Canin, NOW, I know what you're all gonna say... It was a bad idea... So what do I get from a store like PETSMART OR PETCO?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UGH.... Natures Variety... Taste of the wild are two i can think of

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
We feed nvi ( raw). Wellness can be found there too

sent from my droid mini

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
"OH GEORGIA" IS SO CUTE!!! I'm pretty sure you can find a food you love and have it shipped to your door?! Have you looked on the Fromm web-site to see if they ship to your door? I think they ship orders over $50 free? It's a good food to introduce as a lot of members prefer this brand and it has had no known re-calls…if you're doing kibble…are you considering raw?
Fromm Gold Holistic Puppy Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag

- - - Updated - - -

what was she on before btw?

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
You can order dog food (Fromm, etc) on Amazon, Chewy, and PetFlow.

All are with free shipping.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
You've been given great advice and suggestions already. My first pick would be Fromms Puppy Gold as well, but you can't go wrong with any of the 4 to 6 Star food choices. Have you checked the Dogfood Ratings on the Home Page? Some examples of these foods are Fromms, Wellness, Go Natural, Natures Variety, Arcana, Orijen, or Blue Buffalo.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I now have my 4 yo Canelo on Zignature and he is doing the best of any foods, even Fromm's which I hate to say. He's going on 3 months eating this food and so far he's had no allergic reactions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.