Hair Shedding Galore

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Is anyone else experiencing heavy coat Shedding with their bullies? Abbott has had flank alopecia but we gave him melatonin and it grew back and now he is shedding to where he is bald on his button cheeks.Wheezie is shedding some too but not this bad only her white parts.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I had issues w/Wally in the spring, but I added a probiotic to his kibble and salmon oil… it seems to be calming down for now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lambeau is shedding like crazy too, especially his white fur... it is like snowing! might be blowing their coats for the winter fur to come in

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
mine are shedding alot too.. i noticed that if i brush them (outside of course) that it helps with so much shedding inside.. if that makes since.. i think its a getting ready for winter thing.. only one is really bad.. the others arent so bad but again my sweeper is used everyday and i see it.. oh well, thats what happens when you have a bulldog, constant slobby floors and hairy carpet.. i could go on and on but you all get it.. i wouldn't have it any other way.., :drawheart:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think it's winter blowout season too, our two bully hair is all over everything and the Shark vacuum's getting tired.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Mine aren't shedding near as much sine I have had them on Earthborn Meadow Feast. I use to see tons of hair all over the place and had to dust mop at least twice a day this time last year. I have had them all on the Earthborn Meadow Feast all year now and I can say there is huge difference in the way they shed their hair. We still have hair but only about 1/3 or what we had last year. Still have lint rollers in the house, trucks, office, etc but I am totally happy with the new food. No more tear stains and shedding is minimal......for now anyway. Woohoo!!!

OP
Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
I'm glad we aren't alone in this!! I'm use to the normal hair Shedding but wow!!! We brush them everyday and it's just like 2BullyMama said Snow Snow and more Snow

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.