Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Very happy to hear that you are feeling better, Bella! :clap:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I agree with [MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION] If she is not used to having steak-it is kind of rich,and my two bullies don't chew at all-just suck it down! The antacids should help her tummy, and hopefully all will be well. If not-go with the xray. Rich foods,or things they are not used to, can lead to pancreatitis.
Yes to pancreatitis. Jewel had an episode of this last year and put her in the hospital for 3 days. Vet said too much fat can cause it. Jewel is now low fat diet.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
UGH, I regret the steak so much. It's her first time ever having something like that. For sure, I'll never do it again. :fie:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
UGH, I regret the steak so much. It's her first time ever having something like that. For sure, I'll never do it again. :fie:

Poor baby, you didn't know any better! Just trying to give her a treat for her bday :(

I'm glad she's feeling better, sweet Bella.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Poor baby, you didn't know any better! Just trying to give her a treat for her bday :(

I'm glad she's feeling better, sweet Bella.

She ate two bland meals yesterday and one for breakfast today (with no vomiting). She pooped one normal poop yesterday and this morning it was liquid.

Worry?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
She ate two bland meals yesterday and one for breakfast today (with no vomiting). She pooped one normal poop yesterday and this morning it was liquid.

Worry?

Nope, its the change in consistency in the food. No worries, add a little pumpkin, but once she's back to her normal food they will firm back up.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Nope, its the change in consistency in the food. No worries, add a little pumpkin, but once she's back to her normal food they will firm back up.

*BIG SIGH OF RELIEF*

Thank you! I've been super stressed lately (with this and other things). I just need a break.

Thanks again!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
*BIG SIGH OF RELIEF*

Thank you! I've been super stressed lately (with this and other things). I just need a break.

Thanks again!

:) I'm the same way, any little change sends me over. LOL but that is totally normal. She'll be fine in just a few days. I know I shouldn't joke, but its like the poor steak gave her a hangover. LOL

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
:) I'm the same way, any little change sends me over. LOL but that is totally normal. She'll be fine in just a few days. I know I shouldn't joke, but its like the poor steak gave her a hangover. LOL

Well, I can't say I haven't been there. :partytime::partytime::cheers2::cheers:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
So Glad Sweet Bella is feeling Better, give her a Kiss and a Hug from Me and My Elmo Boy.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13235]Cali Doll[/MENTION] according to Jessica's bio, :bad::drink::partytime::cheers::newyear8:I'd say she's definitely been there!:ROFL:right [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online