This is the second time I had to kick my neighbor's dog!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Yeah, and I'll do it again. They have a little white *****-stirrer of a dog.

I was just outside with Bella for a post-dinner potty. The little white dog ran out of my neighbor's house and bolted toward us, barking aggressively. I tensed, ready to act if he bit or nipped. The dog ran to Bella (who was on lead) and nipped. I kicked it! I didn't hurt it, but it backed off, still aggressively barking.

The neighbor finally called the little hellion back. (They'd been calling the whole time, but the dog didn't listen.)

They actually own two aggressive dogs. They are both small (think Maltese), and I could do serious damage if I kicked hard enough. But still! When they are being walked by their owner, these two dogs always bark and lunge toward Bella. The neighbor is an idiot, who doesn't even try to control those devil dogs.

*fuming* :sneaky2:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Tell the owners the same thing I told a woman in my elevator , who's little dog kept going for Wellie's face and she just ignored it.

"If your dog bites mine, I'll bite yours". They'll be much more careful because they'll think you're crazy.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Tell the owners the same thing I told a woman in my elevator , who's little dog kept going for Wellie's face and she just ignored it.

"If your dog bites mine, I'll bite yours". They'll be much more careful because they'll think you're crazy.

hahahahahahah, that's amazing. I will do that. Hahaha

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I would've done the same exact thing!
Don't mess with my baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is the little ones that normal are aggressive **** stirrers

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I would have done the same thing too, and my son has done this to a mean dog in our complex. It's a Black Lab, and he's so aggressive, and the lady who owns him can't hold him or control him. He lunges and growls at us all the time. When I see him outside at the top of the comp,ex, I just avoid going down where he is and go the opposite way, but my son was out with Blossom one day, and the dog bolted from the owner and went running toward my son and Blossom, he was barking and growling at her, and my son was trying to keep Blossom back, but he went after him and so he kicked him. The lady was yelling at my son, and my son told her to get hold of her dog. Her dog nipped at Blossom, and she growled back and the lady had the nerve to yell and get mad that Blossom had attacked her dog. First off all Nlossom will never initiate anything, she's always friendly, but If she's provoked or attacked, she will take it for so long and then she will give a warning growl or nip, and second of all Blossom was on a leash, her dog was running free with his leash dragging because she can't hold on to him. I've heard from other neighbours that this dog has attacked their dog too, and one lady has reported her to the Condominium President and filed a complaint.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I would have done the same thing too, and my son has done this to a mean dog in our complex. It's a Black Lab, and he's so aggressive, and the lady who owns him can't hold him or control him. He lunges and growls at us all the time. When I see him outside at the top of the comp,ex, I just avoid going down where he is and go the opposite way, but my son was out with Blossom one day, and the dog bolted from the owner and went running toward my son and Blossom, he was barking and growling at her, and my son was trying to keep Blossom back, but he went after him and so he kicked him. The lady was yelling at my son, and my son told her to get hold of her dog. Her dog nipped at Blossom, and she growled back and the lady had the nerve to yell and get mad that Blossom had attacked her dog. First off all Nlossom will never initiate anything, she's always friendly, but If she's provoked or attacked, she will take it for so long and then she will give a warning growl or nip, and second of all Blossom was on a leash, her dog was running free with his leash dragging because she can't hold on to him. I've heard from other neighbours that this dog has attacked their dog too, and one lady has reported her to the Condominium President and filed a complaint.

Wow! Dummies with dogs.

I feel like I might scream at the idiot neighbors the next time I see them with their crazy dogs. Just because your dogs are little, you shouldn't let them go crazy.

The thing is, these dogs go crazy over every dog they see, not just Bella. They need better physical control. It's not like they're English Mastiffs for Pete's sake!

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
sadly this is the problem I have with *some* little dogs. their aggressive actions are brushed off as 'cute' or 'look at that little guy acting all tough'. NO WAY. would that behavior be tolerated if one of our bullies did it, or any larger dogs, absolutely not! But because they are small and perceived as harmless, it's usually not taken as seriously.

I'm not even ashamed to admit both myself and my boyfriend have had to move a smaller, aggressive dog out of the way with our feet. I really don't like to say kick. I am a lover of all breeds... and I NEVER will kick to harm, more pick up with my foot and lift away. Our neighbors have an adult daughter who comes over often with her two small maltese mixes. twice now they have been let out, off leash, and made a beeline for frank, latching onto his jowls. My sweet little frank just stands there and thinks "ooo friends", and takes it. There is also a Chihuahua on our neighborhood walk path who is allowed off leash in its yard, and it always runs right for frank's face, nipping. I can't stand it. it will also follow us about a block down the road barking and nipping. I've had words with the owners, but they usually don't think it's such a big deal. drives me nuts!!

I have no problem with small dogs... but the irresponsible owners on the other hand... SIGH!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
If I had that problem, I would carry a riding crop, and give the little devils a few paddles with the whip! It's a shame 'cause the owners are the ones who NEED a whippin"!
When I worked at the veterinarian, the little dogs always needed stitching up,because they attacked big dogs-they have no idea that they are small, and that their owners were stupid! [MENTION=13235]Cali Doll[/MENTION] [MENTION=13682]madie4589[/MENTION] (a lot of :poo:head owners:rundog:)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Maybe you should get a spray bottle w/vinegar in it and spray him directly in the FACE!!! I hate irresponsible pet owners or AKA A$$HOLES!!! :cursing:

Brian Melton

Aug 8, 2015
Bucks County, Pa.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Ya' know what's worse than a momma bear protecting it's cub? Nothin'.... IMG_0293.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
cc42ba60472928c97567a8887e4b4e89.jpg

My little Gucci is a proper bumhole
Am sure he thinks he's a bully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He most likely thinks he is a Mastiff!! [emoji2]

Most Reactions