bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Whats everyone dressing up as this year? we are doing the spooky pooch costume contest again this year bella has won all 4 years shes been in it lol how can anyone resist a bully with spandex on right or a wig and rhinestones are a must for a diva, i have a pretty cute costume in mind for this year. cant wait to get it finished and show every one.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We have costumes in the shops this year and a Halloween that we will be home so Ftse will be dressed up this year not sure what yet

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I so want to do richard simmons with frank. I think I would just die laughing if I got him to wear an afro.

Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 9.33.21 AM.png

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
haha.. Jack has a hard time to fit in costumes from stores.. :ashamed: But I really want to get him a football jersey and use that as a custom for halloween as well!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo will be dressed up for Halloween, I am sure he cannot wait to get into his costume:rolleyes::pouting:

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
My daughter has been wanting to be a hot dog this year!... So what better costume for Winslow than a hamburger? :D

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I still have not made up my mind what Sophie should wear. Both costumes I have gotten her are tight already, and I expect her to grow more. The nurse costume she has already outgrown. The ballerina costume was too itchy with the tutu.

Sophie nurse.JPG
Sophie ballerina.JPG

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.