Not so boring day i guess...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Well i got my snuggles in this morning with Bear. It was so nice out here today, in the 70s so i decide to do some yard work. All nice and muddy. I came in to take my dogs out and Bear decides he is going to visit the neighbor. We went over and Aggghhhh he was so excited he peed on their deck porch. I was so mortified, the hubby is a judge :lol:

So even with their protests, I came over all dirty still with scrubber and bucket in hand to clean their deck. They are talking to me while I am on all fours, i felt like cinderella, HA. I get a call on my cell while cleaning from the school nurse, UGGHHHH my son was choking in lunch and had to have abdominal thrusts performed so I hightailed it up to the school with dirty clothes and now smelling like cleanser. My son was very shaken but he is fine.

Bear has been snuggling with him and can tell he is upset. I am sure he is making my little guy feel better.

Bad Bear Bear for peeing on the Judge's property. He does that when he gets excited unfortunately :whistle:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION]: Well, at least you have an optpmistic way of looking at it! Hope your son is feeling better.

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] I can't even begin to tell you how scared I was, crying and ridiculous speeding up to the school. I held my son for like 2 hours when I got him home. Its been an odd off day. i probably should have re-thought the thread title. I do think it was kind of funny now about Bear, not my son.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
How scary. You will be thinking a lot of "what if..." the next couple days. I am so glad you son is home and safe.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
oh no on the pee. :eek: i probably would have been doing the same thing. :whew:

so glad your son is ok, makes you wanna hug them extra tight, i bet. :pray: wishing you a MUCH better day tomorrow. :hug:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Wow! That was a pretty eventful morning! My daughter has choked 3x and I had to do the abdominal thrusts on her Thank God I am a Nurse!!!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeell, a few years back I nearly crapped out because of a piece of steak lodged in my throat, I had to have surgery done with a laser bore to
clear up my throat. That was all due to acid reflux..........soooooooo............have him checked out because if not taken care of.........it only gets worst.

Now the peeing on the judge's porch.........weeeeeeeell, we got a judge who lives behind us and has three beagles........Ever since Duke was attacked by
beagles over in the park..........he hates beagles. Sooooooooo..........these dumb beagles come right up to the fence line.........and.......Dukeyboy hikes his leg and pisses on them........they just stand there stunned and let him do it.........Ahhhhhhhhh! English bulldog justice triumphs!!!!!!!!!!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION] OMG i can't stop laughing. You have to get this on video.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Eventful day??? I think that's enough events for the whole month!! So glad your son is ok and how cute is Bear cuddling up to him to make him feel ok. Our schnauzer/poodle mix does that if she gets a bit too "worried/nervous" about something!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so glad your baby is okay. I would say that is a very eventful day, I think I have one of those everyday tho! :eek: Just put it this way, I clean up more things than you can imagine, and some of them I don't even know what they are! :lol:

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
What a sweet dog except for the fact that he pees at the judge's property. I really believe that dogs relieve any pain because they remove the stress that any disease or sickness puts on the body.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.