Until your back home............

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
TO ALL MEMBERS OF OUR ARMED FORCES OVERSEAS....... who are bulldog lovers.....I just want to say thanks from the bottom of my heart. I've been there and truly know the sacrifice you and your families are giving. I'll continue my prayers for you for your safe returns. God bless you all!;)
Here's a message from Duke I know you'll appreciate it.......... Dukeyboy 002.jpg

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Thats awesome of you to start this thread Mike. I second that, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I have a massive amout of respect for the men and women that serve the USA.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This post makes me wonder where [MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION] is?? He posted on Monday that he was on his way home early!! :up:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
:up: Adding another thank you to the troops past and present!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
This post makes me wonder where [MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION] is?? He posted on Monday that he was on his way home early!! :up:

I agree, thanks isnt even enough.
I bet he is so busy getting back to life at home he hasnt had time. Hopefully we will hear from him soon! :)

OP
Mike Blaylock

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeeeell, I want to thank all the people who have posted on this thread. I'm a firm believer in positive power and what goes around comes around. I saw action in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. There was no internet yet. So any news or mail from home was better than all the holidays of your life rolled up into one moment. Now they have internet......and any message of thanks or encouragement still is pure gold to all Armed Forces over seas duty personnel in any branch of service for any NATO allied countries. Thanks again andDukeyboy 003.jpg God Bless You All.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a great thread. So many of us take what we have for granted, and this is just a little reminder that there are those who sacrifice so we can be free. Thank you all very much and may your journey home be safe. We cannot even thank you enough!!!!

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
Military hero who are also bull dog lovers. :) Thumbs up for you! We have full respect for all of you. May you not encounter any harm.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online