Proud to be his mom

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Aren't you amazed at how many ways they can make us laugh or simply smile? Here's something funny: While walking home one day, Bifi suddenly lifted his right front paw. Thinking that he stepped on something sharp, I immediately checked his paw for thorns, small pieces of glass, blood, puncture wound, the likes. I noticed his paw was moist but i was more concerned that he was hurt so i continuously pick small stones and sand off his paw, and checking where he was hurt. Guess what he stepped on and what i was touching? I looked down and saw a peice of poop that he apparently stepped on :whistle:. Walked home grinning lol. That's my boy!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a smart and HANDSOME boy..... Mom, clean my paw, please! What a sweetie.... hope you are all doing well, good to see you

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Now that is funny. BIFI appears to be a clean freak.

Harvey has that same demeanor. He'll do his business and I can see his disgusted face while walking away and at all cost avoiding what he just emitted, saying that is just disgusting, and it just came from him. LOL.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

Harvey has that same demeanor. He'll do his business and I can see his disgusted face while walking away and at all cost avoiding what he just emitted, saying that is just disgusting, and it just came from him. LOL.

Reading these things just makes me laugh, and also shows me just how much Bulldogs are alike. Lol Tyson does the same thing as Harvey!! My neighbors already know it's no big deal to see me bent over or kneeled trying to clean something on Tyson!

Ps Kiss that Bifi face for me, He's adorable!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Bifi says Mom I could not help stepping in this :poo: But Thank You for wiping it off of my paw. Bifi you are Adorabull.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
He looks great!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bifi says Mom I could not help stepping in this :poo: But Thank You for wiping it off of my paw. Bifi you are Adorabull.

Wiping it off would've been good. I picked small stones and dirt off his paw with my bare hands! hahaha.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Guten Morgan here. Vie ghets? OK here. Bifi is pretty darn smart. Haben Sie guten tag.

Guten Abend! Mir gehts gut, Danke ;). Und selber? Und ein schönen Tag auch noch.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)

He actually stopped then suddenly lifted his paw lol which made me think he was hurt. The poop must have gotten stuck on his paw and got dislodged when he lifted his paw.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Aren't you amazed at how many ways they can make us laugh or simply smile? Here's something funny: While walking home one day, Bifi suddenly lifted his right front paw. Thinking that he stepped on something sharp, I immediately checked his paw for thorns, small pieces of glass, blood, puncture wound, the likes. I noticed his paw was moist but i was more concerned that he was hurt so i continuously pick small stones and sand off his paw, and checking where he was hurt. Guess what he stepped on and what i was touching? I looked down and saw a peice of poop that he apparently stepped on :whistle:. Walked home grinning lol. That's my boy!

View attachment 91719View attachment 91720

Hey stranger. How's you and my foster dog [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Guten Abend! Mir gehts gut, Danke ;). Und selber? Und ein schönen Tag auch noch.

My German is not so great anymore. While in the Army, I was stationed south of Bremerhaven and my wife in Bremerhaven at the US Army MEDDAC.

I do remember having beer delivered to my doorstep on Saturdays...that was great. We also managed to travel as we went to Berlin when it was still divided with the Wall. I have pictures of Checkpoint Charlie somewhere in our house. The wife and I are familiar with the "Bremen Minstrels." We did manage to get to Luxembourg, Amsterdam, and all over Germany. I saw more of Germany from my Armored Personnel Carrier than I did with my wife in our car (mein auto). I have also acclaimed the name "beet killer" taking the shortest route to a soldier who was injured. Soldier was saved and the Army paid for the beets. Ah the memories.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online