Clementine is AMAZING!! (so far...)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Yesterday Clementine played ALL day long! No naps at all. I kept expecting her to run out of steam, but she didn't. I put her to bed at 9:30 or so amd never heard a peep out of her all night. I got up at 6:30, came down stairs and she hadn't made a mess in the crate at all. I'm sure this won't continue to be the case, every night, so far, so good!!:up:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
That is so awesome [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] ! Hope it continues :up:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Show off! lol. Just kidding. But don't forget to knock on wood! :lol:

Glad to hear she's such an angel. Maybe she's learning from her big sisters already.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is great. Maybe she had a breeder who took the time with her. I hope she continues, however if she is real easy, it may make you want to get another.:lol:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh please!! I hope she DOESN'T learn from these two! It's usually Gertie who's being a stinker, but today Ida got her butt in a sling! She got up in one of the patio chairs and SHREDDED the cushion! There was fiber-fill and foam rubber all over the patio! Good thing it was the old, faded, worn-out cushions. Once our weather gets nicer we're getting new ones and she better behave then!
I know Clementine won't continue to be a perfect angel. She's been here 24 hrs. I'm just pleased she's been good so far.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Clementine may be the perfect angel .. to show your other two little rascals how it's done!!! :luv:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]: I certainly hope that's the case! I am about to choke her two big sisters! Clementine had another flawless night last night. However, Ida destroyed a SECOND patio chair cushion (2 in one day! :angry:), and Gertie :poo: in her crate last night. So I WISH Clementine would rub off on these other two goons, FOR SURE!![COLOR]

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
The dog might be so exhausted that's why he didn't make a mess. He was to tired to make any mess. :) Which is good right? Lol.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.