Look who I met today....

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
So precious! He looks so cute - that nose looks so big! lol

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
OMG.... what a sweet face..... did you want to steal that baby or what!?
Other than having all of you guys, I'm pretty much the obsessive bulldog mom over here. (Want to talk about Bentley.... don't get me going kinda girl.) So when Dr. Carpenter brought this guy in, I thought, no one is going to believe me, this is just so crazy. I was just puppy struck. I should have snuck him in my purse huh? I told my husband that he was going to have to start chaperoning us to the vet. I might just put a deposit on ever litter I meet. :tongue:

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
So precious! He looks so cute - that nose looks so big! lol

I know, no wrinkle just a little guy with a big bumpy nose. Kinda looks like your guy. Black and white. :) Is that Tucker or Sophine?

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I know, no wrinkle just a little guy with a big bumpy nose. Kinda looks like your guy. Black and white. :) Is that Tucker or Sophine?

Sophie is the black and white Bully. Lots of people tell me they have never seen one that color. The ironic part is, neither of her parents had that coloring.

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Sophie is the black and white Bully. Lots of people tell me they have never seen one that color. The ironic part is, neither of her parents had that coloring.

It's pretty new to me too. Weird that her parents didn't look like that. I always wondered what Bentley's mom and dad looked like being all white.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.