Music Loving EB

TheFknHansons

Sep 25, 2015
Lebanon PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
My Roxy loves hearing music and tv jingles. She perks her head up and cant stop focusing on it!! My husband plays guitar for her and she is so calm and sweet. Any other music loving bullies out there? image.jpeg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww, I couldn't help but smile reading how you described her. I bet you if she would have been able to, she would love to learn how to play the guitar and maybe a few more instruments. :)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
No ours are not even into TV much well except when a TV dog barks that gets there attention
We were sitting for dinner at the table and My MoM left her tv running in the distant background when I hear a puppy whine on the tv and cry , when were at dinner Rosie ( 9 week old ) stays in her play pen for a snooze , anyhow Odin hears the TV puppy cry out and jumps up ( now Odin is 100 plus pound Cane Corso ) and rushes into the Man cave ( dad and dog heaven ) to see who he thought was picking on Rosie , was funny to see but typical of Odin he protects everyone around here lol 043.jpg (Odin playing in his pool this summer )

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a precious photo..... my guys could not care any less about music or TV

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Nice photo!

Our Castor reacts to certain types of music - he definitely likes ambient and Medieaval choir music for instance. And oh, he likes to listen when my son practices the cello too!

Most Reactions