scentsy makes my boy cry?!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i can not think of anything else that would be causing Bullet to literally have tears running down his face all day. something has set his allergies off. i bought one of those scentsy pots and have had it on for the last week and a half (i did change the scent 4 days ago). that is the only thing that i can think of that has been different. unless since the snow has gone two days ago his allergies are just flairing up?!? i've had him over 2 1/2 months now and this is the first i've seen him "cry" like he is. i gave him some benedryl this morning and i haven't turned on my scentsy today to see if that might be it. any other suggestions? :unsure:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Sounds like allergies to me, we have a huge grapefruit tree right out our back door, in the spring when it flowers, Vegas was a mess with gunky eyes, and so was I!! It smelled nice but tore both of us up for about a month!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
any new treats? New bedding or toys? Is it just his eyes watering?

My babes don't seem to be bothered by my Scentsy's and I have them all over the house.

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
I have scentsy too and it doesn't seem to bother Bella. But maybe he is more sensitive. Hope he feels better soon!

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
Maybe there might be irritations in the eyes. You go to the vet to have the dog a check. Maybe the diagnosis are not allergies.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online