Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Is anyone in the Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington areas going to Woofstock in Toronto tomorrow? It would be cool to meet up with Other EBN members and see our babies. We are going tomorrow morning. Hope to see some members and their Bullies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 110

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
We're going on Sunday since my bf is working tomorrow. We're going to try to be there early to beat the rush.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We're going on Sunday since my bf is working tomorrow. We're going to try to be there early to beat the rush.

Aww that's too bad, sorry we will miss you and Stiggy and Brutus. I was hoping to meet up with some members.
Have fun.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
PICTURES [emoji2][emoji2]

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We went to Woofstock this afternoon, and picked up my daughter and grandson on the way, they wanted to come with us.
Pit was a nice cool day, and they did a different location this year, it is usually held at St. Lawrence Market where they close off the streets, so you walk around on streets and sidewalks, all concrete. This year it was held at Woodbine Park and was all grass and park area and there was a playground for kids to play. It was quite nice walking around and much cooler, it's always been held in June which is always hot, but they changed it to September this year. It was much nicer for walking around. We only took Blossom this year because Dozer is still suffering from some allergy symptoms and his paw is sore, plus he is so afraid of traffic and being in Toronto it's busy and he doesn't like to walk. I let him chill at home. We saw so many dogs, and lots of Bullies English and French, and my grandsons favourite dog the Great Dane, he's always been fascinated by these huge guys. We met a really cute Bully named Max who walked around all day with his skateboard in his mouth, and he scooted around the bike trails on the scooter, he was adorable. His owner said he snow boards in the winter too. I got the furballs new collars, lots of treats, some Kelp, and I scored a t-shirt that the staff and volunteers were wearing. I saw them on a table, and asked how much they were, but was told they were for the staff, and not for sale, I bought a water bottle, and then the man at the tent gave me a t-shirt, but told me I couldn't wear it around the park during Woofstock, because it says Volunteer on the back. Blossom got lots of Bully Love and Belly rubs. There were so many people and it was very difficult to get pictures because none of the dogs would cooperate, so I ended up with mostly their backs or their butts in the picture. Lol, none of them wanted to look at the camera. I did ask every Bully owner I met if they were members of EBN, but none of them were, but I explained the website to them, and how wonderful it is, and I think I may have recruited 3 or 4 people.

Did I mention that my Hubby is crappy at taking pictures? They are all upside down, and the ones of my daughter and grandson are too far away and of their backs. Ugh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    744.2 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    631.1 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.4 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791.1 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    832.1 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    904.7 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    833.7 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    870.2 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Here's my score of stuff from Woofstock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 101

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thanks for sharing the pictures. :) They are great, and Blossom is a doll!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Nice! glad you had a nice time, and the weather and new location sounds like it was perfect. We never went in June you know because bulldogs outside for hours in june don't mix usually. When we lived downtown we still felt parking was a nightmare at the St Lawrence market.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.