My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless Sweet Macon, I am so Glad Macon is ok, She is a Beauty, Roseanne, You are definitely a Great Mom, Macon is so Lucky to have a Mom like you. Give Macon a Kiss from me and Elmo.

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Macon is doing great this morning. She is acting her slow side of normal. I was worried about her being so wobbly last night. I was afraid something went wrong. I worry so much. She ate a half cup of softened food. Of course I hand fed it to her. She's so spoiled. Sometimes when she doesn't feel like eating I give her a few pieces and she perks up and eats. Today she just waited for me to come back and give her more. I love that girl so much. I can't believe how much I cried and worried about her. How do they attach to your heart like this? I really want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers and for supporting me the way that you do. I was such a mess yesterday and every word meant so much. I thank you for all of your kindness. Macon sends kisses.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awe kisses to Macon, she'll be so much happier now :yes:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I'm doing my happy dance :boogie:- I'm so glad everything went well! Many many hugs to Macon :heart: she is such a sweetheart, her pictures touch my heart deeply - - what a sweet, brave, beautiful seniorbully-girl :havemyheart:
I wish Macon a speedy, problem-free recovery :daisy:

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Macon is doing great this morning. She is acting her slow side of normal. I was worried about her being so wobbly last night. I was afraid something went wrong. I worry so much. She ate a half cup of softened food. Of course I hand fed it to her. She's so spoiled. Sometimes when she doesn't feel like eating I give her a few pieces and she perks up and eats. Today she just waited for me to come back and give her more. I love that girl so much. I can't believe how much I cried and worried about her. How do they attach to your heart like this? I really want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers and for supporting me the way that you do. I was such a mess yesterday and every word meant so much. I thank you for all of your kindness. Macon sends kisses.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Uh oh, that means you're going to need to hand feed from now on. It's not right to unspoil them. Haha, kidding. Ecstatic that she's recovering well. She's a fighter, a very cute one. And she's lucky that she has a mom that knows that spoiling her is absolutely necessary. :D

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Aww that is so sweet! Happy that everything went well! Who else should spoil them if not us ?! :)

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
image.jpgI made Macon Bacon a new anti scratch ring. This one is much prettier than the last. She likes it better too. She doing very good. I'm real nervous about cleaning her eyes and stitches. It doesn't seem to bother her but I don't want to her her or the stitches. I'll just be glad when they are out and she is healed. I just want to thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
She looks as if she's ready to go swimming! Nice colours too, very vibrant. :D

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] That's what I said as soon as I put it in her. It didn't cross my mind as I was making it.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=10908]Roseann[/MENTION] Macon looks great! I may have to borrow your creation, as it is a lot better than the cone, and Maude will need surgery soon. It will be so rewarding for you when she is healed up and feeling like a youngster again! Good Mama!

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] Just tell me where to send it! What is Maude having done? I must have missed something. It actually turned out to be perfect. The other one I had to take off when she ate, drank, or went potty. This one is loose and stays on and works perfectly. My confession? I used my daughters clothes again. I cut the sleeves of 2 shirts (size 3T again) and sewed them together. Then stuffed with cotton stuffing and put a collar through the inside. Where the buckle is I tied the opening to it and only sewed the top shut with a fee stitches. That way I can unbuckle and slip it over her head or I can rip those stitches out and it comes apart completely. I am not really crafty, but I am inventive. LOL I do think it's hilarious that it looks like a life preserver. It's saved my life a lot of stress! Haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@Roseann Macon looks great! I may have to borrow your creation, as it is a lot better than the cone, and Maude will need surgery soon. It will be so rewarding for you when she is healed up and feeling like a youngster again! Good Mama!

HEY -- what is going on with Maude???

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.