What do you do for your bully birthdays??

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Bella turns 1 on October 1st. :beerparty::party:

Can you give me some ideas to make it a special day for her?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I usually stick a party hat on his head which FTSE hates and take photos and sing to him which I don't think he likes my singing either and plenty of new toys no special dinner as he only eats lamb and kibble and a very fuzzy eater but does get an ice cream one year I made him doggie biscuits he didn't like them either spat it out. He is a worry my boy lol

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
lot of dog friends throw birthday parties and invite local dogs or if you are part of a group like dog walking.
I forgot Chance's first 2 days later some toys a bit of ice cream and a new marrow bone that made him forget about me.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We also get Tyson a fat steak (good cut) for his b-day, and cook it rare... then he'll get a yummy dessert. Honestly, he's spoiled rotten all 365 days of the year, hee hee.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Yeah, I've actually never officially celebrated a dog's birthday, and Bella SURELY gets a butt-load of toys all year round. But, I wanted to do something for her. She will be in daycare on her birthday, so I wanted to have something fun for her that evening. I like the idea of steak. Man, she would lose her mind. haha!

Maybe I'll have a good dinner and get her another Nylabone. :D

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
We do not do Birthdays with 5 dogs who can keep track , but we do do Christmas they all get a wrapped gift .

Y'all are making me feel guilty, because we don't celebrate dog's birthdays--we don't really celebrate our own birthdays! But really? Dogs don't even know what a birthday is, hahaha. I like the idea of steak, though, but if you give them a steak, does it upset their tummies? My dogs would love steak--they go crazy for it when we have it--we always give them some bites.

We we really do Christmas up right, though. Lots of presents and the dogs unwrap their own gifts. And it wouldn't be Christmas without a tiff or two over the toys!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Blue and Wellie loved the cake. It was Peanut butter and banana.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Y'all are making me feel guilty, because we don't celebrate dog's birthdays--we don't really celebrate our own birthdays! But really? Dogs don't even know what a birthday is, hahaha. I like the idea of steak, though, but if you give them a steak, does it upset their tummies? My dogs would love steak--they go crazy for it when we have it--we always give them some bites.

We we really do Christmas up right, though. Lots of presents and the dogs unwrap their own gifts. And it wouldn't be Christmas without a tiff or two over the toys!

Don't feel guilty! This is new for me. ;)

I saw that my friend had a big ol' supply of toys, big bones, treats, party hat, etc for her English Mastiff who turned 1 yesterday. I didn't want Bella to feel slighted. But, really, I buy more doggie toys than anyone else I know. Bella is spoiled!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.