Thread: Rant part 2!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Rant part 2!

Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    So sorry to hear this...I guess the poor dog keeps coming over to your house as he realises it's a much better place than his own!
    Thats the truth I think! He's been doing this since he was a pup. He'd wait til the door opened and hide under the table. I always thought he thought it was much more fun with his friends. I've had to let the neighbor in the house to get him before. Maybe I should start taking care of him but I wouldn't know if I was double treating him or not. I just wish they would take care of him.

2. Likes cefe13 liked this post
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

I would in no uncertain terms let them know the dog is not allowed on your property anymore and if he comes over you will call animal control. And any vet bills you incur if your dogs get worms and or fleas will be delivered promptly to them for payment. They always say, fences make the best neighbors. Maybe if you cant get a regular fence righ now, you can get chicken wire or something just to keep the other dog out. It is cheap enough.
    My smooshy face boy!

4. Likes Ftse 100 liked this post
    Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I would ring animal control each and every time they will soon get sick of you ringing and maybe do something and I would toss the pooh back over runny or not I would also loose my temper with the neighbour and let it all out then maybe they will reliaze you have had enough.

Honestly how hard is it for a person to give a worming treatment regularly if you don't you don't deserve to have pets, this furiates me that people have the dog but don't take the necessary precautions for them but then there are plenty that do this with children too, Good Luck trying to get through to them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads