Clementine: Red or Fawn?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Now that I know the exact definition of Piebald, I would say she is white and red piebald.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Here is another list I found.

also I read that the color "fawn" can vary by breed. "In dog's (category) it's a color. The definition can vary a little by breed. It's generally a tan, red or light brown color (in some breed's fawn and red are separated and in some breed's it's a dilute like in Doby's so the breed matter's to be technical really)"

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Yes, Clementine's belly is white. Her AKC papers now say she is fawn and white and then on the other section (where piebald is) it says white markings (which doen't make sense, right?) So I'm going to contact the breeder and see how to change it to red and white, piebald.Thanks everybody for your input!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] she looks red to me. White and red with piebald. Bear is considered Red and White and Clementine looks like her color may be a little deeper. She is precious!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm probably a bit late on this ... but I'd say red and white piebald from her photos!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You can register her online at akc.org and you can choose her colors and such.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Duh...why didn't I think of that?! I talked to the breeder and she said if I just changed it, she didn't think it would be a problem. But, yeah, I'll register online. Good idea,thanks [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]!! And I will register her red and white piebald.

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
Are they all girls? Don't they fight with each other? I always think that dogs with the same gender acts negatively towards each other.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.