Missing my snuggles...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I have had to crate Bear today, I got some renovation work being done in my house for the coming weeks and I can't have my bulldog running around. I am in snuggle withdrawl and want to take him out and cuddle but I can't. Poor me :*(

I love him in my arms...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh go ahead,,, snuggle him. Let them work around him..... LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah!!! Let them work around him! I would say that would be a perk to the job!!!

Seriously though I get it, I keep my bully's hidden when people cOme around. I am afraid someone will come back to steal them!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I don't blame you. My Dad and my son do everything that needs to be done here, thank goodness. So we don't have strangers coming and going. And you don't want Bear injured either. Give him extra snuggles after the renovations are finished.

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
He is good around people he doesn't know. I am afraid of the dust from the sawing and drywall, fumes, etc. getting into his system. i don't want the doggies to get sick. I could have kept them in my bedroom but I couldn't stay in there with them, i supervise the work, hahahaha.

L

Lucy-licious

Extra snuggles when the work is done...and teh wait will make them extra special too :hug:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Awwe! Poor Bear and you! Hope the work is done soon! It is awful to have your house ripped apart but it is so worth it when it is done!! :up:

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
I'm sure he misses your hugs already. Can't you let him out for just a minute for you to cuddle him?

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.