Overeating -- Regina the bullpiglet

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I don't know where Regina puts it all! She eats her food and then scampers around trying to eat up whatever Ruckus has knocked out of his bowl. Today Ruckus must have decided to nap instead of eat because I looked over from drying my hair and Regina had eaten all of her food and was finishing up devouring all of Ruckus's breakfast. I guess I'll have to keep a closer eye on her. I can't believe she ate 2 cups of food in one sitting! Of course I took a second to snap a picture of the evidence!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442416477.358756.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442416488.641551.jpg

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
I don't know where Regina puts it all! She eats her food and then scampers around trying to eat up whatever Ruckus has knocked out of his bowl. Today Ruckus must have decided to nap instead of eat because I looked over from drying my hair and Regina had eaten all of her food and was finishing up devouring all of Ruckus's breakfast. I guess I'll have to keep a closer eye on her. I can't believe she ate 3 cups of food in one sitting! Of course I took a second to snap a picture of the evidence!

View attachment 91130
View attachment 91131
Too funny...mommy she is a growing girl!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Winnie would eat Jack's food every day if I didn't feed her in her crate! Be careful Regina--it's a lot harder to get that weight off than it is to put it on! And not near as much fun!:fie: But look at that adorable face!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHA!! Looks like she owns the food dishes. Regina the bullpiglet :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: Can't turn your head from her at all

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Yeah our Bella is the same way. And Utley will just back up and let her eat his food (unless it is chicken and rice[emoji39]).

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Yeah our Bella is the same way. And Utley will just back up and let her eat his food (unless it is chicken and rice[emoji39]).

Ruckus does the same thing! He doesn't growl or resist, he just kind of shares whatever with her.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ruckus is a good boy to his sister-he knows she is a growing girl-he's helping! [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION]

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Were lucky with the four dogs they stay away from each others food , now that said after all food is gone they will go around and lick each others bowls . I guess out of all of them Willow the Siberian Husky would steal if she was given the chance but if she gets close and gets a growl she backs off so far . I love the innocent look

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
LOL believe it! I have the same issue with Canelo (he's four years old now) but we've introduced some new changes. I have Canelo and two pugs, they each get 1/2 cup of food in the morning. Canelo Hoovers his food. I bought a special bowl with chambers to slow him down. That punk still Hoovers his food in under two minutes. The pugs never finish their food, guess who helps them? Canelo was at 80lbs last year, he's at 69lbs now. He's my first dog to worry over his eating habits and his weight. Love my little fatman though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online