Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Woofstock

  1. #1
    Kennel Cleaner Steelstacks's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bowser
    Likes (Received)
    62

    Default Woofstock

    Anyone from the Toronto and surrounding area going to Woofstock the weekend of September 27-28? I will be there with Bowser and hopefully his littermate. I would love to meet some EBN'ers because I can't get enough of these bullies. Bowser needs to work on his manners first because he gets way too excited with other dogs and people right now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,330
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3183

    Default Re: Woofstock

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstacks View Post
    Anyone from the Toronto and surrounding area going to Woofstock the weekend of September 27-28? I will be there with Bowser and hopefully his littermate. I would love to meet some EBN'ers because I can't get enough of these bullies. Bowser needs to work on his manners first because he gets way too excited with other dogs and people right now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think you mean 26th 27th , I will miss you by 1 week exactly , I will be down in the area on the 19th for the day , pity would have loved to meet up , next time I am down maybe

  3. #3
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,639
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    2119

    Default Re: Woofstock

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstacks View Post
    Anyone from the Toronto and surrounding area going to Woofstock the weekend of September 27-28? I will be there with Bowser and hopefully his littermate. I would love to meet some EBN'ers because I can't get enough of these bullies. Bowser needs to work on his manners first because he gets way too excited with other dogs and people right now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi, we are totally going, we go every year with our furballs. It would be totally fun to meet you there and introduce our guys. They didn't have the Winter one this year at the Direct Energy Centre, and they usually have the summer one at the end of May or beginning of June, but when I checked online for the date, I was surprised that they pushed it up to September.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

  4. #4
    Kennel Cleaner Steelstacks's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bowser
    Likes (Received)
    62

    Default Re: Woofstock

    Sorry I haven't responded. I've been so busy. We did end up going to Woofstock on Saturday morning. I wish I would've checked this thread before we went because I would've loved to meet up. Bowser was so hyper the whole time and it was hard to control his excitement so we didn't stay long. Only 2 hours. The funny thing is that he was calm around other bulldogs. I think he is a bulldog snob and only likes other bullies.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,639
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    2119

    Default Re: Woofstock

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstacks View Post
    Sorry I haven't responded. I've been so busy. We did end up going to Woofstock on Saturday morning. I wish I would've checked this thread before we went because I would've loved to meet up. Bowser was so hyper the whole time and it was hard to control his excitement so we didn't stay long. Only 2 hours. The funny thing is that he was calm around other bulldogs. I think he is a bulldog snob and only likes other bullies.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aww thats too bad, we were there on Saturday, it would have been so cool to meet up with you and see your bully.
    Sorry we missed each other.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

  6. #6
    Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    75
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bogey and Juice
    Likes (Received)
    106

    Default Re: Woofstock

    Missed the summer Woofstock but going to the winter one tomorrow. Maybe I'll run in to some EBN members there. I'm a little nervous as Bogey is still intact and not sure what to expect from him. We will more than likely keep it short as well. Looking to pick up a leather martingale collar and some NuVet if they have a booth. Tomorrow should be interesting to say the least..

  7. #7
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    savemejeebus's Avatar
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    6,208
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    230
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Woofstock

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogey416 View Post
    Missed the summer Woofstock but going to the winter one tomorrow. Maybe I'll run in to some EBN members there. I'm a little nervous as Bogey is still intact and not sure what to expect from him. We will more than likely keep it short as well. Looking to pick up a leather martingale collar and some NuVet if they have a booth. Tomorrow should be interesting to say the least..
    Have fun. Going to miss it this year because I'm too busy. Bogey should be ok. One of my guys is intact and he does well with everyone. We've been attending Woodstock events for a few years now. But I do watch for others' reactions just in case. Sometimes other dogs don't behave as well, so I would avoid those situations.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •