Woofstock

Steelstacks

May 30, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
Anyone from the Toronto and surrounding area going to Woofstock the weekend of September 27-28? I will be there with Bowser and hopefully his littermate. I would love to meet some EBN'ers because I can't get enough of these bullies. Bowser needs to work on his manners first because he gets way too excited with other dogs and people right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Anyone from the Toronto and surrounding area going to Woofstock the weekend of September 27-28? I will be there with Bowser and hopefully his littermate. I would love to meet some EBN'ers because I can't get enough of these bullies. Bowser needs to work on his manners first because he gets way too excited with other dogs and people right now.

Think you mean 26th 27th , I will miss you by 1 week exactly , I will be down in the area on the 19th for the day , pity would have loved to meet up , next time I am down maybe

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

Hi, we are totally going, we go every year with our furballs. It would be totally fun to meet you there and introduce our guys. They didn't have the Winter one this year at the Direct Energy Centre, and they usually have the summer one at the end of May or beginning of June, but when I checked online for the date, I was surprised that they pushed it up to September.

OP
Steelstacks

Steelstacks

May 30, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
Sorry I haven't responded. I've been so busy. We did end up going to Woofstock on Saturday morning. I wish I would've checked this thread before we went because I would've loved to meet up. Bowser was so hyper the whole time and it was hard to control his excitement so we didn't stay long. Only 2 hours. The funny thing is that he was calm around other bulldogs. I think he is a bulldog snob and only likes other bullies.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Sorry I haven't responded. I've been so busy. We did end up going to Woofstock on Saturday morning. I wish I would've checked this thread before we went because I would've loved to meet up. Bowser was so hyper the whole time and it was hard to control his excitement so we didn't stay long. Only 2 hours. The funny thing is that he was calm around other bulldogs. I think he is a bulldog snob and only likes other bullies.

Aww thats too bad, we were there on Saturday, it would have been so cool to meet up with you and see your bully.
Sorry we missed each other.

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
Missed the summer Woofstock but going to the winter one tomorrow. Maybe I'll run in to some EBN members there. I'm a little nervous as Bogey is still intact and not sure what to expect from him. We will more than likely keep it short as well. Looking to pick up a leather martingale collar and some NuVet if they have a booth. Tomorrow should be interesting to say the least..

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Missed the summer Woofstock but going to the winter one tomorrow. Maybe I'll run in to some EBN members there. I'm a little nervous as Bogey is still intact and not sure what to expect from him. We will more than likely keep it short as well. Looking to pick up a leather martingale collar and some NuVet if they have a booth. Tomorrow should be interesting to say the least..

Have fun. Going to miss it this year because I'm too busy. Bogey should be ok. One of my guys is intact and he does well with everyone. We've been attending Woodstock events for a few years now. But I do watch for others' reactions just in case. Sometimes other dogs don't behave as well, so I would avoid those situations.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.