G Gertie's Mom New member Community Veteran Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 1,727 Reaction score 34 Location SanTan Valley, Az. Bulldog(s) Names Gertie & Ida Feb 16, 2011 #1 Tomorrow we go to pick up our new baby girl. I'm so excited!
sheila New member Community Veteran Joined Nov 28, 2010 Messages 936 Reaction score 66 Location Phoenix, AZ Bulldog(s) Names Butler Feb 16, 2011 #2 yay for you! i can't wait for pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures!!!!! i'm happy for you!
yay for you! i can't wait for pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures!!!!! i'm happy for you!
choppmoney New member Joined Feb 15, 2011 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Algonac, MI Bulldog(s) Names pelee's union "jack" daniels Feb 16, 2011 #3 I get my first baby boy on Sunday can't wait!! There's pics already posted!!
bullmama Owner/Administrator Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 24,756 Reaction score 1,261 Location Tucson, Arizona Country USA Bulldog(s) Names The Home of the Desert Sky Pack Feb 17, 2011 #4 How exciting!! I cannot wait either!!!
BethandOzzie New member Joined Dec 3, 2010 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location outside of Phila., PA Bulldog(s) Names Ozzie Feb 17, 2011 #5 Welcome to your new loving home,sweet Clementine!
M mom2bullies New member Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 420 Reaction score 25 Location Auburn,WA Bulldog(s) Names Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta) Feb 17, 2011 #6 I am excited for you....congrats..... can't wait for lots of pictures.
L Lucy-licious Guest Feb 17, 2011 #7 Oh wow that week went quickly :D i'm so excited for you and the girls
Angelgirl New member Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 876 Reaction score 19 Location Pa Bulldog(s) Names Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan Feb 17, 2011 #8 Can't wait to see pictures today and hear how the girls took to her! I'll be checking the forum on my phone all day! Congrats [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] !
Can't wait to see pictures today and hear how the girls took to her! I'll be checking the forum on my phone all day! Congrats [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] !
L LariP .......... Joined Aug 4, 2010 Messages 8,293 Reaction score 452 Location Milwaukee, WI Country USA Bulldog(s) Names (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy) Feb 17, 2011 #9 So did you sleep at all last night??? I will be checking for pics first thing when I get home from work tonight.
So did you sleep at all last night??? I will be checking for pics first thing when I get home from work tonight.
KMARINO I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Joined Jul 21, 2010 Messages 7,219 Reaction score 728 Location Bradenton Fl. Country USA Bulldog(s) Names VEGAS and REBEL Feb 17, 2011 #10 Lot's of pics of her, and her with her new sisters!!
kazzy220 .......... Joined Jul 31, 2010 Messages 8,556 Reaction score 441 Location Grafton, OHIO Country England Bulldog(s) Names Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years) Feb 17, 2011 #11 OOhh... I just saw this ..how exciting and how fast did this week go?????? I can't wait to see pictures!!
OOhh... I just saw this ..how exciting and how fast did this week go?????? I can't wait to see pictures!!
Momma2Bullet New member Joined Jan 15, 2011 Messages 311 Reaction score 9 Location NE Indiana Bulldog(s) Names Bullet {booboo} Feb 17, 2011 #12 yay, can't wait! wanna hear ALLLLLLL about her!
BruceP .......... Joined Aug 12, 2010 Messages 0 Reaction score 505 Location Milwaukee, WI Bulldog(s) Names HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy Feb 17, 2011 #13 I'll be sitting here all day waiting for the PICTURES !!
Telly03 New member Community Veteran Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 1,848 Reaction score 179 Location Maryland Bulldog(s) Names Moses Feb 17, 2011 #14 Happy Baby Day!!! What a fun day
mammyglicks New member Community Veteran Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 1,127 Reaction score 21 Bulldog(s) Names Bear Feb 17, 2011 #15 Yay more baby bully pictures I cannot wait!!!