Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
So..[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]. What ever happened?

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
sorry i couldn't get on yesterday, i had work at 7, then dealt with this stuff, and and then had school until 10. i was exhausted!

so after work i had joe call the couple with the bully, (he can't give me their # or address because he could lose his job) he told them that i can be over this afternoon and that i had surrender forms for them to sign and if there was anything else they wanted to send off with him that they could get it together. I guess it just got too real for them because they man sounded gung ho, but he had to talk it over with his wife one more time. joe gave them mine and his number for them to call when they decide either way and I, nor joe, have heard anything back. :angry:

I wish the police dept. didn't have all these rules cause i would really like to go over there and try to help them with training/behavioral issues. if that's the problem. i'm sure they've never trained a thing in their life. I just worry that this little guy isn't getting love and support, but instead frustration and anger. he's probably eating crap for food too. :(

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
At least they have your phone number just in case they do decide to let him go. I share your frustration on owners like them, bullies and all pets deserve the best care.

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeell, I can't say that I studied out everything before I got Duke. If I had it all to do over again.........would I still take Duke?............HELL YA!!!!!! Duke has done soooooooooooooooooo much to change me and bring my wife out of her manic depression that we can never repay him back
in full.......he is a blessing to us.
He's my constant shadow, buddy, and pal. He gives 100% unconditional love 24/7 that you can't get from any human. Now it's 6 years down the road........looking back.......... and I couldn't imagine him not being a part of our lifes.
Sooooooooo, those people who can not handle the responsibility of commitment it takes.........are the same people who dodge responsibility in all aspects of their lives. Since I'm a commitment kind of person..........those people will never be my friends.......because they truly piss me off and make me sick with their whining. I just want to give them an attitude adjustment and tell them to GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
That's true! A dog would never give its respect to others even though you have already abused and betrayed the dog. Dogs are so loyal that you can't do anything to remove their respect for you.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.