Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some humans :down:

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: some humans :down:

@sheila: Oh, they're cops, okay, that does make a difference, I'm sure. When you said they were "at a call", for some reason I immediately assumed they were plumbers or some other service related call, never accured to me they're police. (duh)
    I guess because he's the same age of Gertie and Ida, I just can't even imagine!! How awful! Let us know as soon as you go get him!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

That's so sad! So people don't deserve to have a pet. Hope you can get him away from there Sheila. He deserves a better home.
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

That is awful! Silva is part of the family, and just like every other member deserves a loving home! I hope you can get him and find a great home!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

So..@sheila. What ever happened?

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

sorry i couldn't get on yesterday, i had work at 7, then dealt with this stuff, and and then had school until 10. i was exhausted!

so after work i had joe call the couple with the bully, (he can't give me their # or address because he could lose his job) he told them that i can be over this afternoon and that i had surrender forms for them to sign and if there was anything else they wanted to send off with him that they could get it together. I guess it just got too real for them because they man sounded gung ho, but he had to talk it over with his wife one more time. joe gave them mine and his number for them to call when they decide either way and I, nor joe, have heard anything back.

I wish the police dept. didn't have all these rules cause i would really like to go over there and try to help them with training/behavioral issues. if that's the problem. i'm sure they've never trained a thing in their life. I just worry that this little guy isn't getting love and support, but instead frustration and anger. he's probably eating crap for food too.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

At least they have your phone number just in case they do decide to let him go. I share your frustration on owners like them, bullies and all pets deserve the best care.

Real Name
    Mike Blaylock
    Bulldog(s) Names
    SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
    Likes (Received)

Weeeeeeeeeell, I can't say that I studied out everything before I got Duke. If I had it all to do over again.........would I still take Duke?............HELL YA!!!!!! Duke has done soooooooooooooooooo much to change me and bring my wife out of her manic depression that we can never repay him back
    in full.......he is a blessing to us.
    He's my constant shadow, buddy, and pal. He gives 100% unconditional love 24/7 that you can't get from any human. Now it's 6 years down the road........looking back.......... and I couldn't imagine him not being a part of our lifes.
    Sooooooooo, those people who can not handle the responsibility of commitment it takes.........are the same people who dodge responsibility in all aspects of their lives. Since I'm a commitment kind of person..........those people will never be my friends.......because they truly piss me off and make me sick with their whining. I just want to give them an attitude adjustment and tell them to GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mike Blaylock; 02-18-2011 at 03:57 PM.

That's true! A dog would never give its respect to others even though you have already abused and betrayed the dog. Dogs are so loyal that you can't do anything to remove their respect for you.
    Last edited by BabeEnglishBulldog; 03-06-2011 at 06:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads