Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The latest on Macon

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    @Roseann Good news to hear that Macon is improving! Things will work out fine. You made me laugh saying Clyde is a "spaz" and Macon says "kiss my ***". Even though dogs are "domesticated" they will sometimes pick on one who is weak/sick, especially a new one. They are finding out, as Macon feels better-they "ain't gonna' push her around!" I thinkall will work out well, and in awhile there will be peace in the life of Roseann!
    In addition, you are one of my heroes.
    Yes very well said ( I am in spread mode here )

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

Remember that time I bragged on Henry that he hadn't peed in the house in 3 weeks? Then he peed in the house? Well, this is just like that time. This morning Clyde and Macon got into 3 fights. I thought they were doing so good. Curse word, curse word, curse word!! Back to my original plan I guess. The weekend went so well! That's what I get for bragging! Karma. Dang you. I have a question about the nothing in life for free stuff. I am a lazy dog owner. I want to lay around and be covered in dogs. I don't want to make them work for affection. I don't mind that they go crazy for food. I make them wait their turn for treats but usually they get treats when someone gets cleaned. I wash a face or butt and everyone gets a treat. Does this make me a bad dog mom?

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Roseann View Post
    Remember that time I bragged on Henry that he hadn't peed in the house in 3 weeks? Then he peed in the house? Well, this is just like that time. This morning Clyde and Macon got into 3 fights. I thought they were doing so good. Curse word, curse word, curse word!! Back to my original plan I guess. The weekend went so well! That's what I get for bragging! Karma. Dang you. I have a question about the nothing in life for free stuff. I am a lazy dog owner. I want to lay around and be covered in dogs. I don't want to make them work for affection. I don't mind that they go crazy for food. I make them wait their turn for treats but usually they get treats when someone gets cleaned. I wash a face or butt and everyone gets a treat. Does this make me a bad dog mom?
    No.. Not a bad Mom, but it does add to them thinking they need to fight for alpha. One are not far off on getting them inline... Giving treats to all is fine when cleaning one but make sue they sit or lay or give paw before they get a treat. Do you feed meals all at once? If yes, set the bowls where you want them to eat and then make them sit and wait to be released by you to go to the bowl --- it tells them you control their food and they see you as the leader
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads