I think he ate road kill!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Hhmmm, funny how my hubby only had to work half day since he has worked 8 -12 hour days in a row, and I have been home for 2 1/2 hours and need to open all doors and windows because of Vegas's GAS!!!! It is rank!! :eek: He keeps telling me he did not feed him anything, but once again, you can not lie when it comes to our bully's digestive system,

I think Joe is not quite telling me the truth, I think he fed him a dead road kill skunk by the smell of it!! I am going to lock Joe and Vegas in the bedroom together tonight. And Joe has the nerve to tell Vegas to get and go to mommy!!!!

Well as I am typing this I just heard Joe say "REALLY??? Did you just $hit yourself???" That is what he gets!! Poor Vegas being blamed for whatever Joe is lying about that he fed him!! Joe knows I am anal about Vegas's diet and I have yelled, well not yelled but explained MORE than once, NOT to feed him ANYTHING, leave the feeding and snacks up to me!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I keep accusing Joe and he keeps telling me nothing, but Vegas is telling me different!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
awwww..........but it's Vegas. I bet he turns that cute little face to his daddy and gives a slight wimper. Daddy probably gives in every time.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], that is the problem daddy does give in when I am not around, and even if I am, like I once posted he was feeding him Multi-grain Wheat Thins when he is on a grain free diet!! Then has the nerve to tell him to get, and complains that Vegas has bad gas!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
A woo woo. Shame on Joe. Guilty, guilty, guilty! They really have no clue sometimes. I just fed Brodie and Lola and Mike says "how much you give them, 3 cups?". Okay, NO. I said "no Mike, I give 3 cups for the whole day" and explained the 1 1/2 cups am and 1 1/2 pm and that i am cutting Brodie back. he says "oh". now I know why poor brodie had a mile high poo the other day. I had thought he held it for a couple of days...now I know. I also caught him giving Lola bacon the other morning, which of course he says "it was a smidge". Well that smidge took her a whole minute to chew. Hmmm...they just have no clue or they have a clue and don't give it a second thought.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
But...it's the Vegas stare! It's almost mesmerizing. You can't help but to do what they want. Most men are easily entranced by this. It's almost like..........well, you fill in the blanks. Men are so easy to confuse. You just have to dangle a thigh in front of them..and they are putty in your hands. (and by thigh..it could easily be a chicken thigh also) The bulldog stare works in the same way.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
But...it's the Vegas stare! It's almost mesmerizing. You can't help but to do what they want. Most men are easily entranced by this. It's almost like..........well, you fill in the blanks. Men are so easy to confuse. You just have to dangle a thigh in front of them..and they are putty in your hands. (and by thigh..it could easily be a chicken thigh also) The bulldog stare works in the same way.

:LMAO:

Chip is the SAME! Even though he knows better, he will still give that 'smidge' that [MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION] was talking about. A smidge. Yeah, right!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
OMG! They're ALL alike!! Glad to hear it's not just John! I think I've gotten him somewhat convinced, because he even reads the packaging now for treats he buys for Arrow. Oh, but then last night he saved Arrow the crust from his pot pie. He said he was going to give it to him this-morning. So this-morning I threw it away and I fed Arrow before John got up. :p

L

Lucy-licious

I think daddys are baaaaad, they know they shouldnt.....we tell them often enough! Yet they still sneak that "smidge" HA!
I think your right [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] lock them in the bedroom together and let daddy deal with the stink :lol:

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
My husband does the same thing and then has the nerve to look at me like I'm looney tunes and over reacting for raising my voice at him . It just drives me bonkers the amount of time I put into researching and persuing nothing but the best for her and then he turns around and knocks her off the wagon:angry:. Grrr. I told him from now on, the only treat he is allowed to give her is an ice cube....leave the rest to me.:lol:

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] .... Hey... the thigh thing works for me!!!!!!! :LMAO: And I thought my real name was' NO, not now' :p

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], you and Joe just might be twins!! He thinks his name is "NO not now" too! :p

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Maybe Joe is doing it, lol. Poor Vegas, his stomach may be hurting too he can't be comfortable. You must keep Glade in business, :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.