How much does your bully sleep?

LolaLove

Jan 11, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Is Lola lazy?! She wakes up at 6 AM and hangs out/plays for awhile. Then around 9 or 10 she takes about an hour nap. She plays/hangs out until lunch time. She has lunch around 12 and after she plays/hangs out until 1ish. Then she sleeps from 1-4. Just in time for dinner! I feed her at 4 and she plays/hangs out until about 5 or 6 then she is out for the night! She wakes up groggy here and there to love on us but otherwise, she cuddles on the couch and sleeps. I think it's pretty cute and I'm not complaining but does this schedule make her a lazy bully?! :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Nope ... I just think it makes her a bully!!!! :LMAO:

The neurologist gave us a few tablets to give to Maggie, and told us that one of them would make her sleepy ..... we asked him how would we notice!! :heart:

OP
LolaLove

LolaLove

Jan 11, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] Oh my gosh that is hilarious! Thank you for the reassurance! I personally LOVE it! :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1700]LolaLove[/MENTION] How old is Lola. You'll find the older they get the more they'll sleep!!

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy wakes at 6:30 then snuggles n sleeps till 7:30 then has breakfast a pee n poo then back to sleep until around 11 is she'll then p,ay and snuggle alternately all day until 3 then shes back in bed.....[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] is right the older the sleepier x one of the reasons i knew bulldogs were ideal for me. I wanted a snuggly baby girl :)

OP
LolaLove

LolaLove

Jan 11, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] Lola is almost 5 months old! @luckylambchop YES! That is exactly why I wanted a bully as well! I :heart: how snuggly they are! It's the ultimate best!!! I'm so happy to hear that the older they get the more they sleep! It's my favorite!!! :)

L

Lucy-licious

As long as she eats, drinks and is occasionally bouncy when shes awake, i wouldnt worry....if however she gets lethargic, goes off her food and looks unwell then a trip to te vet may be in order xx

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is 20 months old, he goes to bed around 10 sleeps til 7 when I get up, eats, pee's, poo's and is awake until I leave for work at 10. I am pretty sure he sleeps all day while I am at work, I get home at 4:30, he goes outside and is pretty much up the whole evening with us, occasionally might catch a quick nap. I only work Mon.-Thurs. On the weekends we get up around 9 he does his normal routine, but he is awake far more than he sleeps. So over all I think he is awake more than he sleeps, he is good to just lay and suck his animals, or chew his bones, he does not constantly want to play, but I think it is weird he is awake more than sleeps according to all I have read about other bully's on this site.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.