Heat and no AC

mzza111

May 16, 2013
Orange County, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gypsy (May 2013- March 2015)
It's been miserable in So Cal for the last week and I don't have AC. I've just kept my baby wet, hydrated and in front of a fan.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
It's really hot where we live, some days close to 100ºF. Thankfully all our dogs are coping with it really well. They do get lazy but no excessive panting or other issues. I think it might depend on the humidity, it's not high here, air is fairly dry. They also grew up with it so they are used to it I guess:unsure:

If they should act like they are struggling with the heat I give them ice treats, put out wet towels for them to lay on, and if very warm I take them out and wet them down, especially the chest, head, belly, paws and... poop hole:blush2: On rare occasions I've put a fan on them as well.

I'm glad weather cooled down for you guys, it's scary when they are struggling with the heat.

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
It's been miserable in So Cal for the last week and I don't have AC. I've just kept my baby wet, hydrated and in front of a fan.

I heard SoCal was going through it with the weather. Curly is originally a SoCal dog ( we moved east 2 years ago). When we lived out there we had marble floors that kept him cool during the hot days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.