Winnie's sweetheart tail

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Today I took Winnie and Jack to the vet. I was afraid Jack was developing an ear infection and wanted to nip it in the bud if possible. I took Winnie with, because last time I took Jack to the vet and left Winnie at home with Roy, she howled the whole time we were gone! Does anyone else have that problem? When you take one dog only, the other one is miserable?

Anyway, we were in the room waiting for the vet to come back in and I took this pic of Winnie's tail--which looks just like a heart. Cool huh?:heart::heart:
image.jpg image.jpg Finding the treats image.jpg waiting...

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
It breaks my heart she was so miserable ;(

Both are looking wonderful, did he have an
infection?

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
That's the cutest tail - it does look like a heart!

And yes, if I take Blue anywhere, I must take Wellie. He will whine/cry sit by the door until we get back. So the only time I separate them is if I need to take Blue to the vet. I can't handle two bulldogs there.

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
It breaks my heart she was so miserable ;(

Both are looking wonderful, did he have an
infection?

He actually doesn't really have a full blown ear infection, just maybe that one is beginning to develop. Poor Jack--he has really small ears they are too small for the amount of tissue inside of them. He had a whopper of an ear infection in both ears when we first adopted him from the shelter. My vet said she'd never seen such awful ears and that because of the anatomy of them we'll probably always have trouble with ear infections. It took about three months to get his ears all healed up in the beginning, which included putting him under so that she could clean them well without hurting him. So we're very diligent about cleaning his ears and he hasn't had an infection in a year. Here's Jack waiting for the vet:
image.jpg image.jpg See his little bitty ears?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Jack has the sweetest face, I just wanna hug him. And that Winnie, always a cutie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
it really does look like a little heart!! :heart::heart::heart: Jack is such a good looking boy, I'm happy he can get some relief. It makes me so sad sometimes that they cant tell you what's wrong with them. You're a great mom.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ugh… I'm so sorry, hopefully Jack will feel better soon. Winnie's tail is too cute…

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How is Jack? Love the heart tail--- very unique and adorable

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Thanks for asking about Jack [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION]. Really, he didn't feel bad when I took him in. She could only see one bacteria (?!) on the slide from his left ear and none on the right. She sent me home with drops to use only if he started shaking his head more. You know me--I'm off to the vet at the slightest sign of something wrong--especially with Jack's ears! He hasn't shaken his head once today.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.