The weird things dogs do

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Winnie likes June bugs--yum. When she goes to the dog park, she ignores us and begs strangers to throw the ball so she can chase it. Believe it or not, she is the fastest dog at the dog park chasing balls. If another dogs happens to get the ball she's after, she takes it out of his mouth. The ball and the people are the only things she is interested in at the dog park.

A couple of weekends ago, Jack pulled a plate off of the counter--he and Winnie shared the spoils, which included a bunch of cherry seeds (poisonous for dogs). I had to induce vomiting in both dogs. Winnie threw up all 9 cherry seeds, part of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some big chunk of a stuffy that was hard, as if it had been in her stomach for at least a week. It never would have gone through! Jack threw up part of the PB&J, a plastic cheese stick wrapper and a paper towel, but no cherry seeds. FYI, it takes way more cherry seeds than 9 to be toxic per the vet! Weird Winnie and Jack! [MENTION=13235]Cali Doll[/MENTION]

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
funny thing our dog does is when we are going to leave the house we put her in the garage where her bed and litter box are... if she is sleeping in the house we will just leave her in the house... it didnt take her long to figure this out... she knows she can stay out if she is asleep... hopefully you can see the video

That is hilarious! What a smart Pork Chop!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This thread is great

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.