Halloween 2015

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Maybe this is a bit early, but what is every bully doing? Are you gonna dress up? What are you gonna be? Gonna go somewhere?

Mom just had her sewing machine serviced. Our costumes have been decided. She's planning to go to nerd fest. Oops, I mean comic con. It's right after Halloween. So she's planning to sew her costume too.

IF, Mom gets our costumes done she will prolly take us to a costume contest or two. We go to 4th ave and watch the people go by in their costumes for Halloween. Like she needs an excuse to dressus up?

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I would love to have a party but here in South Africa nobody celebrates Halloween:( If it's a cool day I was thinking that maybe I'll dress the dogs up and take them for a walk but it's normally really really warm here around that time of year so I'm not counting on doing anything. Looking forward to everyone elses pictures though:)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank doesn't really like to be dressed up. He used to not mind a sweater but now he's not thrilled about them anymore.

He will probably spend his Halloween barking at the door every time Shep barks. Yay! Lol

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I wish , We live in very rural Ontario Canada , so if you are gonna do something well you take the truck or car so no real shelling out goes on here

But I want to see the pics of our fellow Bullie owners and there dogs

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
We are trying to come up with something to dress Brynnlee up - my boyfriend wanted to do Mario Cart for the three of us - there are a few halloween pet friendly costume contests around here in Wisconsin, but I am unsure of what to dress Brynn up as... not sure about the mario cart idea.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.