Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
That's so cool! Did you get it from NFL.com?

No, TJ Maxx.
His collar was at PetSmart though and they did have teeshirts...adorable tee shirts w/hoods...but I didn't get one. Now I kinda wish I did, I can just picture him walking down the street in his "hoodie" lol

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Is it this one, Donna?

Amazon.com : Pets First NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Dog Cheerleader Dress, Medium : Steelers Cheer : Pet Supplies

LOL, I saw that. May be an idea for Halloween. :D For straight up football Sundays, she wants to rep her jersey and pink tutu. I ordered one for her with #75 (Mean Joe Greene) and her name on the back.

I can't wait to get it!! :w00t: @2BullyMama, thank you for the recommend!!

What size did you get Bella? Winnie needs one for UT Longhorns and Dallas Cowboys, #1 and #2 fav teams!

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
What size did you get Bella? Winnie needs one for UT Longhorns and Dallas Cowboys, #1 and #2 fav teams!

I ordered the XL, since Bella is a little smaller than Lambeau, even though she'll bulk up some more.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
No, TJ Maxx.
His collar was at PetSmart though and they did have teeshirts...adorable tee shirts w/hoods...but I didn't get one. Now I kinda wish I did, I can just picture him walking down the street in his "hoodie" lol

I definitely want a hoodie for my girl. I saw a pup in the cutest hoodie once. :drool:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
20130918_171919-1.jpg20130918_172008.jpg

We're really happy footballs back!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
He, he...here, dogs don't wear football shirts - below is Castor moping just a few hours ago as Sweden played very poorly against Russia in a Euro 2016 qualifying match. And, of course they played _real_ football! :soccer:

fotboll.JPG

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
He, he...here, dogs don't wear football shirts - below is Castor moping just a few hours ago as Sweden played very poorly against Russia in a Euro 2016 qualifying match. And, of course they played _real_ football! :soccer:

View attachment 90739

Haha, aww, I'm sorry buddy. I totally understand that feeling.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I just ordered jerseys for Winnie and Jack. Jack is my 80 lb. Aussie mix. I got him an extra large. One of the feedbacks said the extra large fit his lab/bullmastiff mix (this is a TX Longhorn jersey). I got a large for Winnie. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they fit.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I just ordered jerseys for Winnie and Jack. Jack is my 80 lb. Aussie mix. I got him an extra large. One of the feedbacks said the extra large fit his lab/bullmastiff mix (this is a TX Longhorn jersey). I got a large for Winnie. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they fit.

Nice! Where'd you order them from?

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Amazon, of course! Since they were college and not NFL, I'm not sure if the sizes are the same as yours. Sizes are a crap shoot as far as I'm concerned. I can't manage to get the right sizes in dog clothes, even if I buy them in person! Soooo, we'll see....

:) I hope you got the right sizes for your little ones.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

View attachment 90739

What a face.... love it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.