Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 54

Thread: Football jerseys for bullys!

  1. #25
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,844
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)
    1147

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    He, he...here, dogs don't wear football shirts - below is Castor moping just a few hours ago as Sweden played very poorly against Russia in a Euro 2016 qualifying match. And, of course they played _real_ football!

    Attachment 90739
    Haha, aww, I'm sorry buddy. I totally understand that feeling.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}



    IG: @bellatheenglishbully

  2. #26
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
    Posts
    1,437
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)
    940

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    I just ordered jerseys for Winnie and Jack. Jack is my 80 lb. Aussie mix. I got him an extra large. One of the feedbacks said the extra large fit his lab/bullmastiff mix (this is a TX Longhorn jersey). I got a large for Winnie. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they fit.

  3. Likes Cali Doll liked this post
  4. #27
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,844
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)
    1147

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnam View Post
    I just ordered jerseys for Winnie and Jack. Jack is my 80 lb. Aussie mix. I got him an extra large. One of the feedbacks said the extra large fit his lab/bullmastiff mix (this is a TX Longhorn jersey). I got a large for Winnie. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they fit.

    Nice! Where'd you order them from?
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}



    IG: @bellatheenglishbully

  5. #28
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
    Posts
    1,437
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)
    940

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
    Nice! Where'd you order them from?
    Amazon, of course! Since they were college and not NFL, I'm not sure if the sizes are the same as yours. Sizes are a crap shoot as far as I'm concerned. I can't manage to get the right sizes in dog clothes, even if I buy them in person! Soooo, we'll see....

  6. Likes Cali Doll liked this post
  7. #29
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,844
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)
    1147

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnam View Post
    Amazon, of course! Since they were college and not NFL, I'm not sure if the sizes are the same as yours. Sizes are a crap shoot as far as I'm concerned. I can't manage to get the right sizes in dog clothes, even if I buy them in person! Soooo, we'll see....
    I hope you got the right sizes for your little ones.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}



    IG: @bellatheenglishbully

  8. #30
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,190
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11526

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    He, he...here, dogs don't wear football shirts - below is Castor moping just a few hours ago as Sweden played very poorly against Russia in a Euro 2016 qualifying match. And, of course they played _real_ football!

    Attachment 90739

    What a face.... love it!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  9. #31
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post

  10. #32
    Kennel Cleaner OpieRay's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    85
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Opie
    Likes (Received)
    51

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    We must get Opie one!!

  11. Likes Cali Doll liked this post
  12. #33
    Wrinkle Wiper mb190e's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    125
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno
    Likes (Received)
    105

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    -image-jpg

  13. Likes 2BullyMama, TyTysmom, Cali Doll liked this post
  14. #34
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,844
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)
    1147

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    With a tutu or without??

    -image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}



    IG: @bellatheenglishbully

  15. Likes 2bulldogsstuff liked this post
  16. #35
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
    Posts
    1,437
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)
    940

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    Bella looks great with or without the tutu! Where did you get the jersey with her name on it? It's so cute, but Bella's even cute naked! @Cali Doll

  17. Likes Cali Doll liked this post
  18. #36
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,844
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)
    1147

    Default Re: Football jerseys for bullys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnam View Post
    Bella looks great with or without the tutu! Where did you get the jersey with her name on it? It's so cute, but Bella's even cute naked! @Cali Doll

    It took forever to get here, but I got it from NFL.com.

    I love it with the tutu! We might have to take a trip to Petsmart this weekend...or, if I dare, Home Depot.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}



    IG: @bellatheenglishbully

  19. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •